Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my dupe hack theorie

Discussion on my dupe hack theorie within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my dupe hack theorie

Maybe its possible to scan whit C.E. the activity of your cabal account..(Like dungeontimer hide)
so we could "unlogg" an loggen in account an can log in 2x on 1 account to dupe our items like ep1 /2
Old 03/03/2012, 18:54   #2

lol AHAHAHAHA =)))
bahahahahahah i cant stop laughing ))))
brilliant just brilliant =)))))
bahahhahha
Old 03/03/2012, 19:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLINDROCK View Post
Maybe its possible to scan whit C.E. the activity of your cabal account..(Like dungeontimer hide)
so we could "unlogg" an loggen in account an can log in 2x on 1 account to dupe our items like ep1 /2
I actually tried this several times,but you can't do it because it is serversided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azpherus View Post
lol AHAHAHAHA =)))
bahahahahahah i cant stop laughing ))))
brilliant just brilliant =)))))
bahahhahha
Morron...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2012, 11:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]DeathAngel View Post
I actually tried this several times,but you can't do it because it is serversided.

Morron...
You are more than a morron xD
How could you even think of things like that
Old 03/07/2012, 16:02   #5

try things is the way to get things Azpherus if you know it better please do it
Moreover it just was an Theorie ;D and i just want to know some more opinions about it ..

Request Close
Old 03/07/2012, 17:02   #6

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
#Closed on Request
Closed Thread