Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finding pointers

Discussion on Finding pointers within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finding pointers

Hey.

As far as I know, there are certain addresses like no-delay (dance) or map hack which have a certain pointer base - I managed to find it out so I do not have to search them again every time I load CABAL.
But there are certain addresses like dungeon timer or dungeon quest which I cannot set a pointer base for. I guess it's not possible? Do I have to find them every time I load my game? Any way to locate them without having to scan for values?

Pretty much a noob question, but I gotta clear it up
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2012, 12:26   #2

If its dynamic aka changes everytime you start, then I would think it has a pointer somewheres. I might beable to find them for you if you can tell me exactly what addys your referring to by "dung timer" or "dung quest", i.e. scan method for those and what the point is behind using them.
Old 02/22/2012, 21:14   #3

lurking....
@ dizz, how'd you made pointer and offsets?
also about the dungeon timer?have you used this guide ?
on my part..addresses got stuck and remained w/ 22k and 33k addresses..
kinda strange coz they've said its easier,but its a bit hard to find well sorry for the off topic question..
Old 02/23/2012, 07:17   #4

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibonehj15 View Post
lurking....
@ dizz, how'd you made pointer and offsets?
also about the dungeon timer?have you used this guide ?
on my part..addresses got stuck and remained w/ 22k and 33k addresses..
kinda strange coz they've said its easier,but its a bit hard to find well sorry for the off topic question..
Bro you have to set your scan range to avoid those extra address, check your CE, then change your scan range to 15000000-20000000
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2012, 11:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
If its dynamic aka changes everytime you start, then I would think it has a pointer somewheres. I might beable to find them for you if you can tell me exactly what addys your referring to by "dung timer" or "dung quest", i.e. scan method for those and what the point is behind using them.
is the scanning method for those addresses. The point is pretty obvious
Dung quest refers to the dialog window that appears when you enter a dungeon ('Challenge') I can get these addresses everytime I want, I just need to find a static pointer base for them