Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Did anyone got banned so far for using cabalBot? Plz answer!!!

Discussion on Did anyone got banned so far for using cabalBot? Plz answer!!! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Did anyone got banned so far for using cabalBot? Plz answer!!!

So as the title says "Did anyone got banned so far for using cabalBot?" so that's my question , because I seen people in shout stating clearly that they using cabalbot/rider. Are they not scared to get banned or admins don't care because it's a free game , people many times have said in PM (Private Message) that they using CabalRider (ingame) So please explain it to me , why they not scared? so that's what I want to know did anyone got banned for using cabalrider ingame? Thank you.
Old 09/22/2008, 15:00   #2

elite*gold: 20
Maybe they´re stupid or whatever or most the normal players even don´t know what a Cabalrider is. And I would be too lazy to report always botters and hackers IF I would be a normal player who is against botting and hacking. And I think many people are so.
Old 09/22/2008, 17:21   #3

But you not normal so , I am for it and u too
Old 09/22/2008, 18:54   #4

idk what server u playing on but in mars no1 ever said that he is using bot.....or if somebody says gms cannot check all ppl that are/aren`t....and belive me...with the new server Saturn there will be lots of botters cuz every1 will take it from begining there

use bot but be carefull....and never admit on official forum that u did...i got banned for that:P...lucky it was a lvl 1 acount wich i was using for forum:P

Greetings , Kiro
Old 09/22/2008, 22:16   #5

it is really difficult to be banned for botting....u just have to follow the botters advicements
Old 09/22/2008, 22:24   #6

I never admitted or anything like that , and yes I am playing in mars , Im not gonna go to new server I am happy at ... This GM's would keep an eye on , but... Its free game they dont get paid for it , so they honestly dont give a ****
Old 09/22/2008, 23:04   #7

actually they give "some ****" because the G.M ` s want to keep the game clean....that is what G.M ` s job is ....and about new server....they can't keep an eye on all bot users ... what will they do?ban all people?nah....and the thing that they are not paid....maybe its true / maybe not but let me tell you something...the premium users are the main people of cabal...if premium user wouldn't buy premium the administrators would not have money to keep the game up....so they pay to play....and i don't know about you but if i would give money for a game i would like it to be clean...everybody to be at same level....not one of them to try and play 3 months and get good gear + good level (stuff....) and another one to leave the bot opened 2 nights and voila ....he is 100+....so i hope you understand what i mean....if not....to be honest i don't care xD....just said my opinion

Greetings , Kiro
Old 09/22/2008, 23:50   #8

Well not 2 days But , I seen people not hide using one so.. Idk , and I read in main forums that botter can only get banned if he log out immediatelly when someone goes near him , does he turn invisible , does he cast skills very fast , which none of the cabalrider options do targeting fast is simple , last skill on mob while cast target mob ... and for not replying player , well.... Freedom of choice?
Old 09/23/2008, 08:35   #9

Is it true that if u get caught using botting for the first time. U get only a ban for 3 days?
Old 09/23/2008, 08:38   #10

lol.....how does the admin know that you are using it for the first time?you get banned forever :P
Old 09/23/2008, 17:06   #11

I ment getting caught for the first time,, cause i have read it somewhere on the cabal official forum. I was just asking to make sure :P
Old 09/23/2008, 19:25   #12

the admins/g.m's cannot know if it is your first time or not....there is not a register or something where they write 1 . "X"(name) has used bot for his 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/and so on , time
Old 09/23/2008, 21:55   #13

Well admins are cruel but its hard to get caught , only if you make spambot that you use cabalrider
Old 09/24/2008, 01:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiro4kuro View Post
the admins/g.m's cannot know if it is your first time or not....there is not a register or something where they write 1 . "X"(name) has used bot for his 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/and so on , time
Well there is a possiblity to do it with SQL. IF they know how to code their own program. But i think they are to dumb to understand. But if they buy an expert coder. Or a very good game guard. Then i will say you will get banned 100%
There is a server file where you can check the log what the game is doing.
And when it detect something unormally it will ban the user. Such as duping, speed hack anything related to hacking. Just by opening 1 hacking program, you get banned 100%. But since they suck, what can i say.... enjoy while you canxD
Old 09/24/2008, 06:48   #15

when you get banned your banned perminately