Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone needs to make a bot for Cabal Global NA

Discussion on Someone needs to make a bot for Cabal Global NA within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Someone needs to make a bot for Cabal Global NA

no one has one looked everywhere -.- really want one seems like some players are using one but not released to public yet can we start a new year with a new hack or bot lol please start here, bots, alz, damage modifier anything thnx for your time
Old 01/10/2012, 21:30   #2

Most of the bots you see are from the alz selling sites. As of Cabal NA transfer from OGP to EST, cabalrider ceased support for that version. I don't know exactly why cabalrider only supports non-EST hosted versions that are hosted by 3rd party publisher.

I highly doubt you will see any public bot for cabal na soon, especially one that can aoe or wallhack. You might beable to find private or old ones that you can change the color of mobs from red to yellow, so it searches correctly for the correct mob HP.

However; given the amount of content updates and changes, you could run into a few problems. I could see maybe like an old autoit auto attack bot or something but anything that could aoe and wh, definitely would have had to been kept up to date.
Old 01/10/2012, 22:03   #3

I figured that but you'd think there would be a lazy java script. like that "super bot" but it dont work with global na, but I know the gold sellers have just text bots, probably a simple script executing $1-10#(txt)over and over thats simple using trigger commands, I want something that can simply target mobs on a outside script. but content updates would be annoying to keep up to date , it would be nice to have a alz hack for a couple of days long enough to deposit a **** load in warehouse, I think im just tired of farming for alz and for pay site like 6.00 for 100 mill, in reality you would go through that in a heart beat just buying upgrade cores
Old 01/11/2012, 00:39   #4

Finding a good bot is somewhat remote at the moment, but chances are you will never find an "alz hack". The only people I could see even having a remote chance at that would be people who know how to edit packets and have them accepted by the server.

In the past there was alz "glitch" but not hacks... The old glitch that resulted in the guild warehouse being closed for months after transfer to EST from OGP was patched but it only used a design flaw in the game where the players had multiple shops setup by guild warehouse, and would use that to deposit alz that was just received from personal shopping items (like just hp pots at hundreds of million pot or something) and then deposit that into gwh then make them themselves disconnect through some unknown manner, not sure how it worked with the d/c, if it was forced error code or what.

Anyhow they glitched billions upon billions with that before they took gwh down for months n patched it. Something like this using other features of the game might be possible in the future but its highly unlikely, it was one of those found by mistake glitches...
Old 01/11/2012, 01:17   #5

there is a bot that is working right now...
it is hard moded though...

its a 555 ic timer
this is for a mouse...
sorry i wont tell you the trick for keyboard...
but hey atleast you have an idea
if you dont get how to use this botting cabal dont bother making it lol
Old 01/11/2012, 05:31   #6

I mod modems modding mouses is easier, but Id rather have soft mod through java script trigger commands for instance left click names that include <yadayadayada>, the only problem is global version gameguard even detects steam as a hack,lol, but not java you could have them run side by side, the real problem is the gameguard with it disabled I could easily use CE and no injector works, and it takes to much time to restuner it by the time I get it there will be a new update
Old 01/11/2012, 05:47   #7

You dont even need bypass to use CE 6.1 64 bit for gameguard revision 1809. Probably will change soon seeing as how they must be aware of it, but its not detected atm; however players can get banned pretty easy. There is a number of instances you can disconnect yourself with and end up flagging your account for GMs, or get banned by the automated ban system.

I wouldn't advise using much CE, especially vs other players or in open, its pretty noticeable. Any high level player will realize any speed modifications pretty easily. Really not sure what your gunna find with bots, its been this way for a while now..I've even asked CR if they would support NA and they simply didn't respond, either on forums or contact email, Lol.
Old 01/11/2012, 06:01   #8

nope 6.1 does not work immediate detection and disconnected tried over 20 times for Global at least, not only that the process name is hidden so you cant choose as a process, they did that probably for a reason seeing CE is probably the first thing they thought of, to me CE is Tamper data for desktop lawl, fails,I would have more money on a program like java separate from processes or a injector most of them I tried are stealthy only problem is hey the process is hidden even to task manager

I guess the best way is ring of 7 coins lol farming can be a ***** and upgrading weapons is a alz ***** and its like 1mill a piece for high cores and 5mill for highest not to mention the people that over price noob weapons +1 +3, I would enjoy a nice success rate for core upgrades, Im not even gonna touch the bogus price for enhanced cores, robbery I say, cant farm for bikes either in warzones there already destroyed, and when you do destroy em the rate of it dropping is 1/10 to me all I care about in that game is upgrading stuff which alz or a higher success rate would be awesome for even like a day lol
Old 01/11/2012, 16:18   #9

Obviously your using 32bit, 64bit ce 6.1 is undetected as I said. I would know, and cabalmain.exe is not hidden from ce process list for 64bit edition. Your probably using 32bit windows, or your just doing it extremely wrong.
Old 01/17/2012, 23:28   #10

In using 64bit
Old 01/17/2012, 23:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkassailant View Post
In using 64bit

Lol, then yea your doing it extremely wrong. I'm not going to argue over if ce 6.1 64bit is still undetected, because I already know it is. Maybe your opening the 32bit exe of ce or something like this, I don't really know or care much lol. Just sayin' its still fine over here, take that for what its worth or believe its detected now.

gameguard revision 1809.
Old 01/24/2012, 06:47   #12

I curious as to how gold selling companies have managed to continuously have working bots, where as other people have so far not managed to create anything that works. You would think that people would be very eager to create a public bot that works on NA considering the amount of money one could make with such a thing. Is it because it's too difficult, or is it that there simply isn't anyone with the know-how that's interested in doing such a thing? Is there anyone that would be willing to create a private bot for money?
Old 01/28/2012, 23:35   #13

no one else cares to make a bot lol... if you have to steep that low to botting for alz and drops, then you have some issues since NA is so dam easy with all these new updates.

Tags
cabal global, na, saints requiem