Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey - Tech support

Discussion on Hey - Tech support within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Hey - Tech support

Hi guys i have a technical problem so if u just give me a link to tech support thread pls?or i must post here?

i will edit if the thread is moved or i must post here^^

its about cabal eu - the guyz there dont want to help me cuz of playing in private servers ^^
Old 08/28/2008, 19:55   #2

let me understand...what do you need...the support page of cabal eu ??
Old 08/28/2008, 19:57   #3

no - i said the guyz in cabal eu dont want to help me....i want to know if there is a tech support in this site
Old 08/28/2008, 19:59   #4

ow...then im out...i dunno
Old 08/28/2008, 20:01   #5

^^ any gm/mod/any1 can help me pls?
Old 08/28/2008, 20:18   #6

elite*gold: 20

The Technical Support if you have problems with your computer, graphic card,...
I don´t know what problems you have but we have no Technical Support for each game here. You can open a thread here if you have specific problems with Cabal.
Old 08/28/2008, 20:21   #7

oh .... i just need someone to help me stop the game crush on my cabal eu....i followed some steps a guy told me in tech suport on official but when he found out im playing pservers he said he doesnt like to help ppl who play on pservers....anyway i tell my problem here(if i dont disturb)

ok so i instal cabal eu , it updates , gives me some enc errors , i fixed them , enter launcher , after 10sec game crushes....any1 know a way to solve this pls?

(dont give infration pls just tell me if its not allowed to post here my problem
1 more infration and my account its banned and i dont want this because i like the forum and the ppl in it ^^)