Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[P-Server]banned???

Discussion on [P-Server]banned??? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
[P-Server]banned???

hi guys,i'm new to cabal and a few minutes ago happened something strange...
while i was playing on the private server (Cabal0 500x) on lv 70mobs, another player passed by me. at the same time i had a disconnect, and now when i connect i can't see any channel anymore. the list is just empty... did i get banned?
Old 07/11/2008, 14:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
no, server offline !
Old 07/11/2008, 14:45   #3

yeah, me too not see channels... server offline -.-
Old 07/11/2008, 14:55   #4

sAmE hEre..
Old 07/11/2008, 15:15   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
k then-- ihope that ****** server opens soon.. just made lv 75 and i wanted to reach 80 o ride the bike... i have nooo idea about that dungeon things you get from mobs... the game is kinda weird^^

btw..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkashd View Post
sAmE hEre..
don't write BIGsmallBIGsmall cuz it REALLY annoys and it's ugly and it smells
Old 07/11/2008, 15:40   #6

this may be a offtopic but ****, i simply love it when kids start playing the high rates servers but have no idea of the game. Have you youngsters ever had a moment and think about reading a newbie guide? like the one you find at the official cabal site. It helps, it really does. And hope to get back on track with this: so, you are 75 and think the game is weird now? guess you haven`t reached 50 on the official, cause thats when it gets a bit complicated and at 9x when things get messed up by the nation selection.
I am not flaming, i`m just pointing with the finger. And as for the server, give it a couple of hours max and it`ll be online.
Old 07/12/2008, 23:03   #7

just relog in
Old 07/13/2008, 12:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihlord View Post
this may be a offtopic but ****, i simply love it when kids start playing the high rates servers but have no idea of the game. Have you youngsters ever had a moment and think about reading a newbie guide? like the one you find at the official cabal site. It helps, it really does. And hope to get back on track with this: so, you are 75 and think the game is weird now? guess you haven`t reached 50 on the official, cause thats when it gets a bit complicated and at 9x when things get messed up by the nation selection.
I am not flaming, i`m just pointing with the finger. And as for the server, give it a couple of hours max and it`ll be online.
idd maybe 50 is even too low to understand the game. i was lvl 68 and when i played Pserver i discovered a bunch of new stuff