Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Has anyone been able to attach a debugger to cabal?

Discussion on Has anyone been able to attach a debugger to cabal? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Has anyone been able to attach a debugger to cabal?

Well what i wanted to know is has anyone had good luck with attaching a debugger to cabal. When i try to attach it, it closes out right away. Common sense tells me that their client detects it, and auto closes. Is there any way around this problem.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can't attach cabalmain from GamesPirate cabal
06/14/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 6 Replies
When i try to attach it, it comes up an error, and I've tryed kiki's UCE, and when I open the UCE, the cabal closes, why is this happening? BTW, if you know any bot/hack for this server, tell me please :) Thanks for reading
CE: Failed to attach
05/16/2010 - General Coding - 1 Replies
DE/German: Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem: Wenn ich bei Cheatengine an einen Prozess den Debugger "Anheften" möchte, bekomme ich erst die Nachricht: "Cheat Engine failed to attach to the process (Error=50)" gefolgt von der Nachricht: "The thread that was supposed to attach the debugger to the process failed". Ich benutze ein 64-Bit System und probiere es an der Windows 7 Version von "Solitär". Kennst jemand das Problem und kann mir helfen? ENG/English: Hey, I have the following...
When to attach GC?
08/17/2009 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
Sorry, I couldn't find the correct place to post this in. When do I attach Radical Engine to GC? When I'm in the game and try to attach it, GrandChase.exe doesn't show. Picture of when I'm suppose to attach it would be helpful. Edit: Please move to correct section of the forums
ATTACH FAILURE (MoonLight Engine failed to attach to the process. (Error=5)
06/15/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
anyone knows the fix for this? Already tried to tick kernelmode debugger option but when i change values the game crashes.
Cabal and attaching a Debugger
08/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Well i have brought this up before but decided to make a thread. I wanna know has anyone been able ot attach a debugger to cabalmain.exe. Ive beent trying for a while but it seems that the cabalmain.exe is pretty shielded from a debugger. You can like attach CE to cabalmain.exe no problem but once you try to see what write to the address cabal crashes. Im think is some kind of cabal anti debugger detection that the exe has. ah its funny how you ask for help no one will talk but when you...