Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

multiclient on cabalsea

Discussion on multiclient on cabalsea within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
multiclient on cabalsea

i would like to know any multiclient out there exist? i would like to open another separate id for 2nd char to do some vending stuff meanwhile i hope to punch my main.Heard that by using VMware we could solve this problem,but anyone could give some guides or hints to how to make it works on VMware?
Old 04/24/2008, 04:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
lolx

this multi clienting maybe same as Last Chaos on9 in my experience,
u muz edit the cabalmain.exe
(maybe there's not so accurate cauze i didnt play it along time)
by using a disembler,u can change a execution line,in dat game
example,CabalMain.exe and Cabalmain1.exe
its execute 2 different window,

need to change the bin folder line too,so Cabalmain.exe execute diff bin
and CabalMain1.exe execute the other1,juz have to rename the execute line in dat progam

PS:You may fail in like 91%,so i wont surprise if u are,this is juz a method i use in Last Chaos,im trying it later on CabalSea,juz wait far da result~~or u guys might try it urself(tho some1 asked this question,its a good idea for making it 2 windows lolx)