Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beginner CE question..

Discussion on Beginner CE question.. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beginner CE question..

Oi! Eversince i started playing cabal i've been playing with ProjectX, Sora Engine and Cheat engine 5.4... However, i can't get much to work.. Only a few hacks.
I run Cabal Europe, with GG emuserver coded by Pyte, OS: Windows Vista. I once got the walkspeed hack to work, but after that, nothing. After a while not even the walkspeed hack anymore.
When i run a cheat engine (Mostly Sora Engine), and i click the process list, i can't see CABAL. Only in the "window list". Is this normal? I think this might be the reason why i can't get anything to work, since i select the window and not the process. If this is not normal, how can i fix this?
Old 04/14/2008, 22:38   #2

elite*gold: 20
You only can attach/open the process: cabalmain.exe in the CE when GameGuard is initializing/loading. GameGuard hides this process automatically after loading is finished.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2008, 00:13   #3

Ok, i got that. But when i search for a value then, i get this error:
"There is no searchable memory in the regions you selected!"
And then a blue screen + restart..
Old 04/15/2008, 07:01   #4

Then you was to slow.
Old 04/15/2008, 17:33   #5

Hmm. Is there anyway to slow the loading process? Even when i deleted the files from the gameguard folder, i am to slow. I selected the process already when its still 10% loading, but still it gives me the error. Could it be that i'm running on windows vista?
Old 04/16/2008, 15:01   #6

Do you have to wait long until he attached cabalmain.exe?
Old 04/16/2008, 16:02   #7

no i can scan right away..
Old 04/16/2008, 20:30   #8

Well I mean: You select cabalmain.exe in the process list and after 1 second or less it IS selected and you don´t have to wait long. Was a problem with my CE...
Old 04/17/2008, 16:21   #9

How did you fix that? Or did you just practice your clicking skills? ^^
Old 04/17/2008, 16:43   #10

It works for me when I disable "Enable Hyperscan when possible".