Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My game guard won't work..

Discussion on My game guard won't work.. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool My game guard won't work..

guys.... I tryed to do that game guard thing for eu,

Now my game guard is missing files becouse I deleted it by mistake I reinstalled the game and the files are still missing so game guard won't start so I can't get into cabal what can or should I do?
Old 03/11/2008, 05:40   #2

just delete the whole cabal folder and make sure u delete gameguard totally as well. then do a fresh install that should do the trick.
Old 03/11/2008, 17:02   #3

tryed

hmmm ive tryed but illtry again and reinstall but in the mean time can some one like upload there gg cabal eu folder so I can replace or somthing?
Old 03/11/2008, 18:15   #4

elite*gold: 20
You tried that in the sticky? Why you create then a new thread? You even read the description [no questions]? ...

How to solve it: normal path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
Open the .dat file and delete the last 2 lines with 127.0.0.1 - Save it. Delete all files in your GameGuard folder and run the game.