Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

autoit request

Discussion on autoit request within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
autoit request

I'm trying to make an autoit script to click a color every 10 sec i understand how to pixel search but i dont know how to make the code for the rest could anyone help me?

p.s. I found out how to pixel search from bob16 tut , I tryed to edit his script but i really dont know enough about this to do it
Old 03/05/2008, 15:48   #2

Have you tried ?
I myself can't help you with your problem, but their forum is a good place to look until someone from here helps you.
Old 03/05/2008, 20:00   #3

$clickme = pixelsearch( you said you knew how to do this)
if not @error then
mouseclick("left", $clickme[0], $clickme[1], 0)
endif

pixelsearch returns a 2 set array (0 and 1) which hold X and Y of where the color was found respectively.
if theres no error then it found something and you want to click on what it found
mouseclick means click my mouse, "left" is the left mouse button, i already explained the next 2 things, 0 is the mouse speed (instant, higher moves it slower)
and you want a sleep(10000) somewhere... thats 10 seconds in milliseconds.