Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP REGARDING RESPAWN BERDERK FAELLO HACK

Discussion on HELP REGARDING RESPAWN BERDERK FAELLO HACK within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP REGARDING RESPAWN BERDERK FAELLO HACK

I tried to do the map merge LS with DS but i dont know where he is ...
can u help me in a better method or tell me where he is exactly on DS
Old 06/07/2009, 12:33   #2

you could try

especially this post:

Quote:
Step 1 ... merge DS and LAkeside
Once merged warp to desert scream town. (note, you must have gps warp)
after teleporting, walk to the guards near exit (going to grocery)
Then select server or char...when you log back in Berderk is right in front of you.
Old 02/24/2011, 17:50   #3

how i merge maps? i can`t find the guide

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Berserk Faello Respawn Hack
07/24/2010 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi , all.One day when i kill faello come and blader 170 and kill faelo and respawn any time and next day i see this man whit Adept Faello Hunter title.. tell me who is this hack pls sorry for my bad english :mofo::rolleyes:
Berderk Faello Boss in Map Merge
04/07/2010 - Cabal Online - 13 Replies
Hi can anyone tell me how do I respawn in front of Lakeside Boss, Berderk Faello? I can do the Map Merge wherein I merge maps w/ Lakeside to make it easier to reach Berderk. But how do I spawn in front of the boss?
respawn beside berderk faello hack
05/08/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
guyz whenever im doing this hack when i relog im keep coming back at the grave sross at DS.. can some one teach us the detail of these hack to work correctly.. your reply will ba a great pleasure for us TY!!! more power tot elitepvpers!!!!
I need some help regarding respawning near berderk faello
03/25/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
anyone here who know the hack of easiest way killing berderk faello? i mean whenever you get DC coz of speedhack instead of respawning at the entrance of lakeside you'll respawn near berderk faello. i also tried x and y coordinates hack but nothing happen. also map merge DS and LS but my problem in map merge was everytime i get DC coz of speedhack when im come back i respawned at the grave cross in DS then going to DS town to kill berderk it also wasting the time bcoz of travel. thank for those...
I need a help regarding respawning near berderk faello
03/25/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
anyone here who know the hack of easiest way killing berderk faello? i mean whenever you get DC coz of speedhack instead of respawning at the entrance of lakeside you'll respawn near berderk faello. i also tried x and y coordinates hack but nothing happen. also map merge DS and LS but my problem in map merge was everytime i get DC coz of speedhack when im come back i respawned at the grave cross in DS then going to DS town to kill berderk it also wasting the time bcoz of travel. thank for those...