Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Buy item from Cabal NPC in many quantity?

Discussion on How To Buy item from Cabal NPC in many quantity? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How To Buy item from Cabal NPC in many quantity?

hello.. can somebody help me n teach me how to buy item like pot in many quantity?? because normally when buy pot from npc, i need click many time to buy pot... 1 click = 1 stack pot.... so if need in many quantity, i need click many time and it take a long time to make pot full in inventory.. do u all here have suggestion or program that make easy way to buy item from npc faster then normally....

plz help... sorry for my bad english
Old 02/16/2011, 07:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
well umm they have auto clicker....but thats kinda foolish to open that just to get hp pots, im not sure what version of cabal you play, but in official they have the hp pots in stacks of 999 for sale in AH, id say for your version if you really dont hav any cash shop abilities for 999 stacks, find a crafter who can take upgrade core pieces 200 hp pots or so and craft 999 stacks , im not sure which level the hp craft is at or what the server is like your playing on but those are a few ways to get it, i personally would just deal with it but theres always sources to buy 999 stacks in the version i play...

i really think buying pots in edited amounts wouldnt work right, the shops will d/c you when trying to make it change the way the shop is set up or quantities of the shops' items themselves...

auto clicker is bout all i can think of and im not sure if its blocked or watnot..
Old 02/16/2011, 11:33   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
How many potions you need to play for a few hours, i never took more than 300 even for dungeons. That's like 6 clicks o.O

or like zeke said let them craft in bigger stacks, otherwise AH or Cash shop (waste of real money).

That's what i call ultra laziness