The bypass I'm using works perfect, its for cabal NA though,
anyhow, does the skill cooldown still have to be active when scanning? I dont think my PC can scan that fast
yes it does.you can try with a long cooldown buff like aod/intuition/sp/etc
My chars an FB, the longest skill cooldown I have is 180secs. And If it's "scan unknown initial value w/ cooldown, then scan increased value w/ a higher skill cooldown" then I would need to use a lower skill cooldown ex: Decrease range (46.5?) secs then Feild of enervation 180secs, which only gives me time to scan twice, which I don' think will be enough to find no cooldown. Any tips on that? If there is another way I'd love to know about it.
I'm assuming you want me to scan (cheat engine 5.6.1) Hex, 4 byte, exact value 10000000 while cooldown and 00000000 while standing W/ no cooldown? Ive actually figured out how to change my range but It's sort of useless if you cant hit through walls, and skills w/ 1 range won't increase firing distance. Not to mention if you try and hit too far you miss.
And should I wait until the same skill that I'm using at first finishes it's cooldown then use it again while scanning for the next cooldown?(refering to no skill cooldown)
Oh and by the way yeah it helped to scan from 10000000 instead of 00000000, but the second scan always takes longer then the first. Sometimes my CE gives a "not enough space in thread" error which is very strange, and when i try to scan again it keeps giving the same error. I tried undo scan to scan again but it gives the exact same error even after I've undone it. Do you happen to know a different and faster way which my somewhat slow PC can do to get no cooldown? I would really appreciate it.
CE keeps values stored in temp windows folder, so if u got 250 mil values youre ******.Also I said use range 00000000-10000000 not 10000000-7FFFFFFF
Well I did as you said, once i found 8 values the other time i found 10, and i cant reduce any more. Do you have any Idea what I should freeze them to?
Well I did as you said, once i found 8 values the other time i found 10, and i cant reduce any more. Do you have any Idea what I should freeze them to?
Freeze them on 1, 1 by 1 until you find the good one.
Freeze them on 1, 1 by 1 until you find the good one.
Well, I tried this a couple hundred times and I cant get it to work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? This is what I do:
I set scan range from 00000000-10000000, scan unknown initial value while using force assault (3 sec cooldown),
Then I change scan type to increased value, I use the skill force slash (3.2sec cooldown) and I hit scan. [My scans are within the cooldown time]
I keep it on increased value and keep using skills with higher cooldown until I have about 8-12 values. Then I freeze them to 1 (as you said) one by one but none of those 12 addresses give me no cooldown. I tried freezing them all and changing all of their values to 1 too but that didn't make a difference. =S
Am I doing anything wrong? And thanks for the help so far, and sorry for my noobyness.
where is the main source of cabal bot EU ??
I play on cabal.com and I couldn't use cabal bot EU. I need a different version for my cabal server.
Or can you guys please tell me how to bypass the stupid GG . I would really appreciate that.
Casttime + Cooldown 08/23/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies Suche einen Hack wo ich keine Zauberzeit habe und kein Cooldown.
Search a hack where i dont have cooldown and casttime.