Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL DH - Weapon Stocking BUG - EP8 up to EP25

Discussion on CABAL DH - Weapon Stocking BUG - EP8 up to EP25 within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 08/24/2020, 20:58   #346

elite*gold: 0
epaulet bug does not exist, ive tried all possible combinations and nothing worked
Old 08/25/2020, 07:28   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Hex View Post
Why you all crying baby boys? If you want to know such thing don't be stupid and just replying here just for that freakin method =D I don't care what you'll say at all...the funny part is I can do whatever the hell i want. I can even post it here but naaaah...After many years of using it would be nice if I will report than to share this....but don't worry ill give you hints.

one reason i didn't want to share something is because community is suck...tbh.

epaulet method hint
TIP: Use seven coin earring +2, use it, use SF hugot net...

i'll share the next step after 2 days if you can't wait then you suck...

all class

SO DEMON HEX AKA the FRAUD Man what now? You eat your own word? hahaha. Making yourself high IQ at all ? Even you didnt know what you are talking about hahaha. Epaulet Method huh? haha EAT MY MIDDLE FINGER DUDE hahaha.
Old 08/25/2020, 09:20   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabal3 View Post
200b USD
wow cool thanks for comment.
Old 08/25/2020, 10:29   #349

wow, they never actually patched the item stacking bug, back in the day you can stack bracelets by just changing your honor class, but you need cheat engine ofc, the reason it was stacking because you equipped an unusable item, they never really patched the stacking, they just made equipping items server side, if it worked in dual welding weapons, theoretically it should work on rings, bracelets and other 2 of a kind items assuming you can equip it with an unusable status.
Old 08/25/2020, 14:14   #350

level based dh not working, dc when you try it, bracelet the same, blocked it when they patched duping items by copying
Old 08/25/2020, 14:20   #351

Old 08/25/2020, 21:16   #352

d0g you will upload epaulet bug after its patched?
Old 08/26/2020, 04:33   #353

����
Old 08/26/2020, 21:35   #354

waitingggggggggggggggggggg
Old 08/27/2020, 00:20   #355

too many cry babies! hahaha.. I back read because i didn't go online quite sometime because i'm busy farming using the method hahaha.. if your hunch is demon and sheperd are the same person and thinking maybe this account too, I'm sorry, but it isn't. Go on cry even more hahaha.. we are not trolling the method is real. we're not dumb as **** like the one who leaked the weapon stacking.
Old 08/27/2020, 02:34   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazga21 View Post
too many cry babies! hahaha.. I back read because i didn't go online quite sometime because i'm busy farming using the method hahaha.. if your hunch is demon and sheperd are the same person and thinking maybe this account too, I'm sorry, but it isn't. Go on cry even more hahaha.. we are not trolling the method is real. we're not dumb as **** like the one who leaked the weapon stacking.
but, isn't demon the one who leaked the weapon stacking? he even have a video with this post here
Old 08/27/2020, 03:16   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by clowncrowned23 View Post
but, isn't demon the one who leaked the weapon stacking? he even have a video with this post here
it was uploaded by different person on youtube, sooner or later it will be known by others.
Old 08/27/2020, 06:13   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazga21 View Post

You are free to show a screenshot with date where we can see the damage on official servers. No one will figure out the bug just by that.

But I'm sure you have an excuse why you won't do that.
For some reason no one has shown any proof... What could be the reason?
Old 08/27/2020, 06:49   #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsi046 View Post
You are free to show a screenshot with date where we can see the damage on official servers. No one will figure out the bug just by that.

But I'm sure you have an excuse why you won't do that.
For some reason no one has shown any proof... What could be the reason?
Not because we don't show proof it means it's not existed, it just means we want to protect the its confidentially so it remains it's secrecy if it's really existed or not, you can tell what you want, as I do I won't show proof so devs in game won't have the idea if there is really a damage hack or not.
Old 08/27/2020, 11:16   #360

you want protect ****? there are so called hints here, epaulet method and disconecting yourself+ earring of seven coins+2 so if they want to find the so called bug they will find it and patch it, but there is no epaulet method if there was there would be ring method, bike method, bracelet method.