Discussion on MadProgrammerPH for Cabal PH / I am Newbie within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.
my MPPH wont work. always says restart cabal,,
i try to restart but in always says the same thing,!
i try to start MPPH without cabal, but also says restart cabal.
You'll need to download the apps that he used in order to suspend the .dll file
In the Process Hacker 2 pane, I cant determine which one is XPva04.dll
I only see numbers like "x770808869" (not the exact numbers) etc. something
like that.
In the Process Hacker 2 pane, I cant determine which one is XPva04.dll
I only see numbers like "x770808869" (not the exact numbers) etc. something
like that.
Can you pls help me?
Sorry sir i really can't help you with this one. I just watched Demon Hex video and tried in cabalPH but no luck. I still didn't tried in cabalMN since i don't play in that server. Sorry sir. maybe asking Demon hex or the other thread of MPPH for MN could help you
try this if it is working.. open mn cabal until clicking on what cha. dont enter the game yet, click start windows menu>search for resmon>suspend cabalmain.exe>open processhack2>right click cabalmain>properties>thread> then terminate the like the video of demon hex>module> and find xpva04.dll> then unload>and then resume proccess> then try login game then use your dl cheats.
Hi! Newbie Looking For Some Help On cabal philippines! 09/11/2019 - Say Hello - 2 Replies Hi! Need some ingame help or tricks on how to make Cabal gaming easy and fast leveling and getting items? preferably not botting ^_^
I read some topic about Cabal bots but afraid of getting viruses ^_^
Serenity Cabal Advertisment (private server) With newbie event 06/16/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies i am advertising a Cool Cabal private server with reborns
max reborn 1500 none donor
Exp rate 1500x
Skill 500x
stats per reborn 200 and u do not keep old stats
reborn at lvl 200
new player? you can join an event if u have played EGcabal and 2 other servers and u have screenshot and u post on forums u will be rewarded 100 cabal cash and u can get donor items with it.
also if u are new player every one who makes character get free +7 osm set 38% sword amp or magic amp depending on class...
The question newbie want to ask.but lazy/shy to ask.Me newbie..T^T answer pls 04/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies Question 1 : How to edit map to become a PK MAP/Non PK MAP
Question 2 : How to edit teleport NPC to make it teeleport at place we want
Question 3 : I use Mannequin Client/Database..when i login in the game i buy
eudemon and when i hatch it and evolve it..It will become GC 15*
how can i change it?????????
Question 4 : How can i change my server COMPOSE RATE