here my step
1- my lvl i 170 and bos+4 x5
2- As Omega said, item desc for bos+4 is item_desc794
3-Change CE to text and scan for item_desc794
4-At left bar will have 2 address and i right click the at 1st address and choose browse memory
5-Then, i press ctrl+f to search 21
6-Line of address is 21 00 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff something like that.
7-Click on 21 and add to address list.
8-Double click at value 33 on the address and change to 15. ---the address value shown 33.
9-I copy the address example 0154F38 and paste at ustawienia.ini and click save[ it will be 0x0154F38] am i right??
10-Then, 2 bos+4 i already equip and 3 more at inventory.So i click it manually BUT NOTHING HAPPEN, BOS+4 DIDN'T JUMP TO RING SLOT.
Did i pick right address?that is ---21 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF--or beside this still have other address start wit 21?how do i recognize?
Thx biolder.I pick wrong address actualy. btw i already make bos jump to ring slot but there is one major prob that is inside .ini what i should paste? only address 01235C4 or include 0x01235C4?It always shown 0=(
At my ring slot im using rol+3.izit ok?or should change to rol+2?My level 170 and honour rank 10 any prob?
Is there have other method besides this?the old one can be use?
Job Hack for Private servers? 07/18/2010 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm really a noob when it comes to hacks I was just wondering if u guys could help me with a tutorial in ENGLISH (don't speak german ) in how to use job hack on a private server? Btw the private server doesn't have any security at all NO R11 and stuff like that/
Thanks again. hope u guys can help me