the dmghack.exe not working on Cabal Chronicle, the value wont change from 15 to 33, it even shows the value of BOS/F on dmghack.exe = 0, not 33. i can manage to fool the xtrap with MHS, very easy. duping and other hack works there...
the dmghack.exe not working on Cabal Chronicle, the value wont change from 15 to 33, it even shows the value of BOS/F on dmghack.exe = 0, not 33. i can manage to fool the xtrap with MHS, very easy. duping and other hack works there...
Hmmm, for this you need a bypass(clean cabalmain), i think this is a cabalmain.exe fault, probally its patched against dmg hack but i'm not sure.
Job Hack for Private servers? 07/18/2010 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm really a noob when it comes to hacks I was just wondering if u guys could help me with a tutorial in ENGLISH (don't speak german ) in how to use job hack on a private server? Btw the private server doesn't have any security at all NO R11 and stuff like that/
Thanks again. hope u guys can help me