Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

...ShugoZ Trainer...ALL PRIVATE SERVER...

Discussion on ...ShugoZ Trainer...ALL PRIVATE SERVER... within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 10/15/2016, 07:19   #1456

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetroPH View Post
you said in plain english that u will refund, check ur post here:

what is happening is people bought your trainer for mshield bypass n 1 month duration but when mshield is patched it took you 2-3 weeks before fixing..
...i said reufund for MY BUYER mshield, not for you, you waiting for what???...

silent mode, i know what i did.
Old 10/15/2016, 08:41   #1457

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugoshjn View Post
...i said reufund for MY BUYER mshield, not for you, you waiting for what???...

silent mode, i know what i did.
my guildmates from OGN Redemption bought your trainer but until now they havent received your refund
Old 10/15/2016, 09:03   #1458

Quote:
my guildmates from OGN Redemption bought your trainer but until now they havent received your refund
...I DONT KNOW WHO IS your guildmates!...but, will teach how to get refund and this is last rep to you, kid:
1.Login Paypal.
2.Click in payment [send to me].
3.Resolve.

note:''You can report a transaction problem in the Resolution Center within 180 days of this payment.''
Old 10/15/2016, 11:17   #1459

how to bypass sir Shugoz, xtrap to Cabal Xenocide your trainer it's not working
Old 10/15/2016, 16:41   #1460

Quote:
...I DONT KNOW WHO IS your guildmates!...but, will teach how to get refund and this is last rep to you, kid:
1.Login Paypal.
2.Click in payment [send to me].
3.Resolve.

note:''You can report a transaction problem in the Resolution Center within 180 days of this payment.''
FYI, Got a word from my friends playing OGN but still they havent received the refund..
Make the refund happen keyboard warrior
STOP scamming people shugoz!!
Old 10/15/2016, 17:29   #1461

Quote:
Originally Posted by leona4 View Post
how to bypass sir Shugoz, xtrap to Cabal Xenocide your trainer it's not working
...old version need other bypass to work...
Old 10/15/2016, 17:58   #1462

Quote:
...old version need other bypass to work...
can you link old version sir shugoz,
Old 10/15/2016, 19:36   #1463

Quote:
FYI, Got a word from my friends playing OGN but still they havent received the refund..
Make the refund happen keyboard warrior
STOP scamming people shugoz!!
if u know how to use paypal? he already ask your guildmate to file a dispute to get the refund back. whether they file a dispute or not, he dont know either. so your friend or your so call guild mate to start cracking if u really know paypal buyer/seller protection.

seems like u are just bias towards the owner. i just happy with the trainer that shugo provided, whether u can do it or not, i dont know. but u are just nothing. crying about patch trainer etc on behalf for your friends or so call guild mates.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2016, 20:17   #1464

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloy3 View Post
if u know how to use paypal? he already ask your guildmate to file a dispute to get the refund back. whether they file a dispute or not, he dont know either. so your friend or your so call guild mate to start cracking if u really know paypal buyer/seller protection.

seems like u are just bias towards the owner. i just happy with the trainer that shugo provided, whether u can do it or not, i dont know. but u are just nothing. crying about patch trainer etc on behalf for your friends or so call guild mates.
OK calm down
let me fill you up
what is happening is people bought Shuhoz trainer for mshield bypass n 1 month duration but when mshield is patched it took Khang le Minh(shugoz) 2-3 weeks before fixing..
now, you dont know mshield, and because you reply here for him youre expecting a free shugo trainer rofl, sorry boy your idol got greed now. No mor free boy, you need to buy it boy im sorry for you ROFL

btw thanks for the warning..
Old 10/16/2016, 05:48   #1465

Quote:

...facebook inbox, get free version for test bro......
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2016, 05:52   #1466

sir khang can you link Old version trainer to bypass Xtrap Cabal Xenocide
Old 10/16/2016, 16:38   #1467

MN cabal

Shugo does this on MN cabal? tnx
Old 10/17/2016, 02:50   #1468

Quote:
OK calm down
let me fill you up
what is happening is people bought Shuhoz trainer for mshield bypass n 1 month duration but when mshield is patched it took Khang le Minh(shugoz) 2-3 weeks before fixing..
now, you dont know mshield, and because you reply here for him youre expecting a free shugo trainer rofl, sorry boy your idol got greed now. No mor free boy, you need to buy it boy im sorry for you ROFL

btw thanks for the warning..
U should cool down first mr peenoise poor kid. Sorry I don't need free. I'm rich enough and already have on going subscription for 2 months. Free? Only u and your so cal friend need free. Wanna hack and beg so much and wanna flame.

Noob peenoise serious
Old 10/17/2016, 08:55   #1469

Quote:
U should cool down first mr peenoise poor kid. Sorry I don't need free. I'm rich enough and already have on going subscription for 2 months. Free? Only u and your so cal friend need free. Wanna hack and beg so much and wanna flame.

Noob peenoise serious
sorry i wont buy it
people posting on the internet saying they are filty rich are those that are not or the antonym of that word. Stop kissing Shugoz a*s boy
Old 10/17/2016, 09:40   #1470

Quote:
sorry i wont buy it
people posting on the internet saying they are filty rich are those that are not or the antonym of that word. Stop kissing Shugoz a*s boy
If u can't read. Let me rephase it. I'm rich enough to purchase his hack. I didn't claim I'm rich enough to purchase a Porsche. Get your facts right. I'm not a kid like u. I pay for what I need. And I don't cry something. Like u did bro. Enjoy it.