I'm having problem with remove battle mode's cooldowns. I press DEL in city (****** ice), before I turn on no skill delay and others. I go dungeon, I use bm3, and after bm3 ends then bm3 does not have cooldown, but when I try to launch bm3 it says "You do not have enough SP for AURA" What the f***? And i must wait 30s for bm3 to cool off.. :P how to fix it? I play as Wizard ;P
I'm having problem with remove battle mode's cooldowns. I press DEL in city (****** ice), before I turn on no skill delay and others. I go dungeon, I use bm3, and after bm3 ends then bm3 does not have cooldown, but when I try to launch bm3 it says "You do not have enough SP for AURA" What the f***? And i must wait 30s for bm3 to cool off.. :P how to fix it? I play as Wizard ;P
I'm having problem with remove battle mode's cooldowns. I press DEL in city (****** ice), before I turn on no skill delay and others. I go dungeon, I use bm3, and after bm3 ends then bm3 does not have cooldown, but when I try to launch bm3 it says "You do not have enough SP for AURA" What the f***? And i must wait 30s for bm3 to cool off.. :P how to fix it? I play as Wizard ;P
Please, help! Regards
seems already patch like cabal ph ^^
I don't have high level char on other cabal client to test it, so i include it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLOVESimona
What is this new hack: "Hide Dungeon Challenge"???
Is use for Maquinas Outpost to save you time through 2nd to the last boss on the gate.