the CP>edit details cant find the abbreviation of elite pvpers in windows 8 thats why the HWID cant found il tested many times, thats the problem, so how can i fix this , my anti virus off and firewall off
I was happily using this trainer, then I kind of layed low for while and stop palying, then when I checked back on my dormant account after a several weeks, I can no longer login, its blocked!
I suddenly got blocked when I was not using it?
Anyone else got blocked after using this?
i guess its bad luck huh?. im using fuji for a long time have not yet got ban or got block. but im not using my main account just using it tofarm my dummy account. i think its better to have to computer 1 for cheating and the other 1 for legit playing.btw i have also 2 Internet service provider.