SIR/MAM WHY WHEN I USE CRCKD CHEAT MY CLIENT CRASH?
AND CONTINUOUS CANNOT LOG IN THE SERVER WHY SIR?
WHAT CAN I DO?
it will only crash if you overuse NSD function. and if you are about to use NSD, press F11 to disable GM mode so you can relog without closing the client if ever your client crash due to NSD.
[Release] Cabal NA Ce trainer table 05/19/2016 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 118 Replies 7/5/2012
6/14/2012
For Ce version 6.2 trainer table for cabal N/A only
Win 7 64bit
all hot key are preset, hit shortcut to enable , again to turn off
TABLE ARE OLD NOT USEABLE im only update the address
[Release] Cabal Trainer 03/03/2013 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 861 Replies I want to share the trainer i have made. I haven't finished all Hacks Yet. User inputs are welcomed.
I made it in a way that any Cabal version (NA/EU/PH/DE/TH) can use it.
Just Edit Cabal.ini for your versions addresses and offsets.
(NA ini is included)
F8 - Toggle GM/AOE/Range 0/0/0 2/100/6
F9 - Toggle pass through gate on dungeons. switch off to do quests.
F10 - Toggle freeze combo to 1. set excellent combo to 1.
F11 - No cooldown for Aura/Bm1/Bm2/Bm3 (Tested on WA only)