I got blocked too...
I think it's cause i used the same forum-name like the accunt-name was...
I wrote a ticket to the gm's, in which i said that i didn't use CRider and they only said "our system detected you as a automated program user, so your account will remain banned".... cocksuckers (sry for the bad word admins/mods)
i think i'll stop playing cabal now and look for another mmorpg...
anyone who knows a nice free mmorpg?!^^
I got blocked too...
I think it's cause i used the same forum-name like the accunt-name was...
I wrote a ticket to the gm's, in which i said that i didn't use CRider and they only said "our system detected you as a automated program user, so your account will remain banned".... cocksuckers (sry for the bad word admins/mods)
i think i'll stop playing cabal now and look for another mmorpg...
anyone who knows a nice free mmorpg?!^^
I advice you Shaiya. A friend mine plays it and he says the skills are freakin cool It's a lil bit confuse at the beggining but with time you'll get there .
Paying EG for a book summary 09/08/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 7 Replies Hey guys,
i am paying a nice amount of eg for a GOOD book summary of "A beautiful Mind".
from the BOOK not the movie.
I need: Book summary ( good summary) + characteristic ( good one ^.^) and a paragraph about the book's structure and style.
Tell me your price
Can be written in german or english.
[How To] Write a summary 03/27/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies -Before you start: Read the story al least twice and mark important informations. Make a list of keywords or notes (Who?, What?, When?, Where?, Why?)
-Use your own words: Work with your keywords and don't copy from the text.
-Use the present tense (=simple present); events that happened earlier are told in then present perfect.
-No details: no direct speech, no examples, no description, no repititions, no compairsons.
-Language: Use linkeing words e.g. but, finally, when, although,...
Aion Korea Open Beta Summary 11/25/2008 - Aion - 6 Replies English
Hello E*pvp Community,
i ask everybody who was lucky enough to get a korea open beta account. Please share your experience and write it down, so that everyone can read it.
What was good?
What was bad?
Request> To update summary thread 06/11/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies Hi
If possible, may I request for the forum's cabal-moderator to update the Cabal Hacks in E*PvP (*Updated* - Terms and Definition) - THread?
Thanks! :)