No, I'm acting like someone that doesn't care too much for idiots. It happens after having to deal with them year after year. Also, I don't need to know about your skewed views of me. You don't know me, so I'd suggest keeping your opinions to yourself.
Looks very funny when stupid ppl try look smart after all they look more stupid maybe then they realy are!
You're the one judging ppl without knowing who they are now, dumbaSS.
I think u should read before act! Coz even genius ask questions. Yamachi come like GURU some ( act like he born with knowledge )
If man ask help and u dont wanna help u can skip it there is no reason to diss or flame him out of forum
Mather of fact this is comunity where we share with each other
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamachi
Do you need a tutorial to wipe your own arse, too?
If you don't understand how to use any of this, you shouldn't be messing with it.
Even genius ask questions!
Code:
And You need a lesson of good manners, you're acting like common asshole.
So true
PS. i got nothing on it, just dont like ppl who read something in google or other forum then quote that text and act like smart one
HellSpider, I unpacked my cabalmain.exe, My problem is, after the gameguard loads, it will only show the cabal window loading just about 2 seconds and then it exits the client..
nakedpain plz read the thread and you will see -.- that is only for Cabal's that use GameGuard, like Cabal USA -.-.
Cabal Elite has he's own anticheat shield.
I play Cabal USA, and unfortunately I can't find your previous thread. Can you post a link to the instructions for bypassing the game guard? Much appreciated.
[RELEASE+DISCUSSION] Unpacked CABALMAIN.EXE 06/25/2013 - Cabal Online - 135 Replies Update: September 7, 2009 1:03PM (+8 GMT) - VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You don't need an unpacked cabalmain.exe in removing the DC flag, live debugging will already suffice. The benefit for an unpacked cabalmain.exe is that you will be able to apply the removal of the dc flag PERMANENTLY. Meaning you don't need to open up ollydbg anymore.
But if you want to skip the unpacking of cabalmain.exe and skip to the removal of dc flag, you may do so.. Although if you found the dc flag but you...
[Release] Unpacked cabalmain Executables. 08/21/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 125 Replies Hi.
I will keep posting unpacked executables of different Cabal servers here. An unpacked game executable adds different new possibilites to edit the executable or understand how the game works, thus making it easier to develop new cheats.
If you are looking for a tutorial on how to unpack the game executable of CabalEU or CabalPH then see this:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-guides-temp lates/479768-release-cabalmaineu-unpacking-flash-t utorial.html