hey HellSpider thanks for this mate finally I can examine the file so that I can make my own bypass not just for cabal but for every online games thanks again
that file with little edit (olly) can run without gameguard....but thats another problems, sometimes client will be disconnected...
do u know why?
I play CabalIndo
GameGuard uses the "heartbeat" security packet, which means that if you prevent GameGuard from launching it can't handle the packet and thus the server wont get a valid response (no response at all) and due to the server not receiving the calculated answer it will drop your connection to the server .
I'd like to see a tut how to unapack gg, especially this one packed with themida xD No, I'm not a cracker, and I'm too lazy to analyze it and try to make a bypass (not enough skill too). But this tutorial can be interesting and maybe I'll decide to learn something about that.
I'd like to see a tut how to unapack gg, especially this one packed with themida xD No, I'm not a cracker, and I'm too lazy to analyze it and try to make a bypass (not enough skill too). But this tutorial can be interesting and maybe I'll decide to learn something about that.
Unpacking Themida is kinda advanced and detailed. However there are plenty of tutorials available on the net. A good place for RE stuff is .
[RELEASE+DISCUSSION] Unpacked CABALMAIN.EXE 06/25/2013 - Cabal Online - 135 Replies Update: September 7, 2009 1:03PM (+8 GMT) - VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You don't need an unpacked cabalmain.exe in removing the DC flag, live debugging will already suffice. The benefit for an unpacked cabalmain.exe is that you will be able to apply the removal of the dc flag PERMANENTLY. Meaning you don't need to open up ollydbg anymore.
But if you want to skip the unpacking of cabalmain.exe and skip to the removal of dc flag, you may do so.. Although if you found the dc flag but you...
[Release] Unpacked cabalmain Executables. 08/21/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 125 Replies Hi.
I will keep posting unpacked executables of different Cabal servers here. An unpacked game executable adds different new possibilites to edit the executable or understand how the game works, thus making it easier to develop new cheats.
If you are looking for a tutorial on how to unpack the game executable of CabalEU or CabalPH then see this:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-guides-temp lates/479768-release-cabalmaineu-unpacking-flash-t utorial.html