Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]ASP.NET error for MSSQL 20005

Discussion on [GUIDE]ASP.NET error for MSSQL 20005 within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE]ASP.NET error for MSSQL 20005

After a couple hours i have figured out how to correct the ASP.NET.

I don't know if anyone else is having a problem with it....

This is what you do,

Click the start Icon.
in the search box type in "intermgr"
a screen like this should open

here we are interested in the view application pool...which i have outlined in RED
one you click on that you will see a screen like this

right click "Classic .NET AppPool
then click Set Application Pool Defaults
once you have done that a screen like this will pop up

here we are interested in the Enable 32-Bit Application
yours will say False, we want to make it True.
All you have to do is click on it and a arrow to the right will pop up click on that and hit True
Click ok and close the window out and re-install MSSQL 2005

This is my first guide so i hope it helps.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Setup MSSQL for Personal PServers
05/17/2012 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
So I know there have been quite a few people having issues setting up mssql correctly to host their own private servers. I decided to post a video tut on how to set it up correctly for local use. This was done on Windows XP 32-bit and works on other OS as well. *Note* This configuration is based on personal home use, not for public servers. I do not condone the use of illegal public servers, you will have to figure out those settings yourself. ...
[FIX] MSSQL 2000 Error on install
12/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Quick fix for MSSQL 2000: Error: A previous program installation created pending file operations on the installation machine. You must restart the computer before running setup. Fix: Restart the computer and see if you are able to run the setup. If the restart does not help, use the steps that follow. Perform these steps and then run the SQL Server 2000 setup again:
mssql error
05/06/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
wen ich mit mssql die datei ACCOUNT_Data.MDF öffnen will kommt error kan mir jemand helfen
[HELP] Error with the guide of lol-lol! [HELP]
05/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers! I have read the whole tut and I have seen every page. Every thing is Online so it should be ok. I came so far but when I login I see this: http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3190/errorq.th.png Does someone knows what I can do?
[Guide]GameGuard error
09/21/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Guys if any one have any errors from game guard when playing Pserver here's a quick guide to get that error fix hmm i dont really know if what causes that error but i did manage to get it off my cabal game client heres a step for that if you have some errors *DL Pserver patch with xtrap i mean the Exe patch not Rar patches *extract them to your Cabal game folder *after that you now may extract all pserver patch to your folder and you may now play for me it works 100%