Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ultimate Guide]Fast Leveling With Radiant Hall Guide

Discussion on [Ultimate Guide]Fast Leveling With Radiant Hall Guide within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Ultimate Guide]Fast Leveling With Radiant Hall Guide

Fast leveling guide

Requirements:
- All you need is AOE and a WALLHACK.

Okay lets start:

Level 1-65:
- Do all your quest, if you're lvl 35,45,or 55, go to Weak Map Parts, Weak Muster Card, Weak EOD, it has a lot of experience, use BM2 on bosses.

Level 65-75:
- Enter Map part, lure ORCS, kill them, while waiting for them to respawn kill the other boss until the orcs respawn, they respawn in like 15 mins. When you get bored go finish some main quests.

Level 75-95:
- Don't do any quest, you'll need them later for the SKILL XP's.Enter Ruina Station, stay at the Mechbuffalo's spot, it's okay if you kill the boss (Mech bear??) you can still hit the stones/statue to respawn the mechbuffalo's. Use BM2 if you want higher XP's.

Level 95-105:
- Finish all your quest. Quest at lvl 80's they give high alz and XP's.

Level 105-110:
- Enter EOD B2F. Lure mobs, kill them with AOE, repeat until you're 110.

Level 110-120:
- Enter Lakeside, go to the Dark Trolls spot, lure the Iron Golem, then hit it with your AOE, make your AOE atleast 300max, minimum 100, add range like 8 or 10. See link for the spot.

View of the Spot

Map View

Note:I suggest you have atleast 2 skill with AOE (note note:only use gmaster-trans skill)

Level 120-130:
- Enter Illusive Castle Underworld (IC), If you want to kill the boss you can, I suggest to stay at the Harpy's, Orc's, then use AOE on them.

Level 130-160:
- Enter RH (Radiant Hall). Read my guide about RH.

That's all, I have a lot of characters that is level 160+. When my char is 160 i go random dungeons, starts hunting, full trans, war, etch. It's up to you. My FS i created 5 days ago is now level 156. I only use the free beads in the Cabal PH Event. Have fun leveling. Click thanks if this helps.

Hint:
- Always finish your Base level up, rank up quest.
__________________________________________________ _______

Radiant Hall Quest Guide to G'ni of Fury and Fire and Volfid's Lightning

Note: This guide will only show the guide to make it to Fury's spot.

Step 1:
- Walk in the first room. Eliminate all the mobs there.

Step 2:
- Walk to the next room. Not necessary to destroy the gate. Talk to the Bookshelf, then the table next to it.
Bookshelf

Step 3:
- Walk to the left, you'll see the next room. Click the Fireplace, then the table next to it.
Fireplace

Table

Step 4:
- Proceed to the next room, click the Mirror, then the Fireplace next to it, then the Mirror. Ratzel's illusion will spawn. After killing her, click the Mirror again.

Step 5:
- Go to the Snake Statue. (Go back the previous room, then turn right.) THIS IS THE RIGHT STEP. Right lower 1st snake statue, Right upper 2nd snake statue, Left lower 1st snake statue, 2nd upper 2nd snake statue.

Step 6:
- After talking to the last snake, Ratzel's true form will appear, kill it. Then go back to the room of Ratzel's illusion, talk to the table there.

Step 7:
- Go to the Snake statue room, at the right side there's the next room. Click the Bookshelf at the left, Fire servants will spawn, kill them all. Then proceed to the next room, kill the Gate (with the many firewalls around it). After that, fire servants will spawn, kill all of them.

Step 8:
- Wait for Agent Kevin to spawn, kill him. Then G'ni of Fury and Fire will appear. DONT KILL HIM. Let him spawn his fire walls, wait atleast 10-20 minutes, then use or AOE skills or BM3 to kill all mobs.

Step 9:
- Go to Lightnings room. Follow this image so you can locate his spot.

Step 10:
- You'll pass 2 gates, destroy the 2nd gate. Then Lightning will spawn. Lightning spawns mobs too, just like G'ni.

Wait them respawn for 10-20 mins. Then kill again. REPEAT.

Hint:
- You can just Destroy the gate to spawn the fire servants, Agent Kevin and Gni. But if you want to quest too the Drosnin's earrings, you need to kill first Ratzels.

Credits to my friend who told me about Lightning and Gni.

CLICK THANKS.
Thanks
27 Users
Old 04/09/2013, 14:35   #2

elite*gold: 80
The Black Market: 117/0/3
what about eod3 for 160+ ? is it good?
Old 04/09/2013, 14:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafoe View Post
what about eod3 for 160+ ? is it good?
Haven't tried eod3 yet. Still no WH.
Old 04/09/2013, 14:51   #4

And what about skill rank ? 75-95 dont do any quest and after 95lv when u done quest u are compl or smth ?
Old 04/09/2013, 14:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flypro View Post
And what about skill rank ? 75-95 dont do any quest and after 95lv when u done quest u are compl or smth ?
Ofcourse go GRIND. Geez.
Old 04/09/2013, 15:31   #6

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Made 75-110 in RS.

Quote:
Level 130-160:
- Radiant Hall is the best dungeon for this level! But you need a good set so you can easily kill Ratzel (first boss) so you can proceed to G'ni of Fury and Fire and Volfids Lightning room. I'll post Guide about RH soon.
With Cabalrider you can just break the gates to spawn the lightning boss and the boss to spawn G'ni of Fury. Guess it will work with the gate hack as well.
Old 04/09/2013, 15:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid View Post
Made 75-110 in RS.

With Cabalrider you can just break the gates to spawn the lightning boss and the boss to spawn G'ni of Fury. Guess it will work with the gate hack as well.
Yes i knew that Mr. Acid. I'm currently making a thread about that two boss.
Old 04/09/2013, 15:46   #8

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeraldflow View Post
Yes i knew that Mr. Acid. I'm currently making a thread about that two boss.
I don't really think it needs a separate thread.
Old 04/09/2013, 16:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid View Post
I don't really think it needs a separate thread.
Yes you're right. I updated my post.
Old 04/09/2013, 16:10   #10

And what about troll room in ic2 ? What u have to do to get there ? This room is awsome best exp 3 min respawn
Old 04/09/2013, 16:13   #11

Quote:
And what about troll room in ic2 ? What u have to do to get there ? This room is awsome best exp 3 min respawn
Troll room? I only know the troll's on EOD B2F.
Old 04/09/2013, 16:48   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeraldflow View Post
Troll room? I only know the troll's on EOD B2F.
oups not troll, but orc xd
this room.
Old 04/09/2013, 16:51   #13

Quote:
oups not troll, but orc xd this room.
Yes they spawn fast + medium xp. But when you're lvl 150+ it will just give you like 100k per hit/bm3. They die fast too.
Old 04/11/2013, 19:36   #14

bkt po na ddc ung aoe ko? anu ba dapat ang range and aoe if archer ako para d ma dc?
Old 04/12/2013, 06:54   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyetsaru View Post
bkt po na ddc ung aoe ko? anu ba dapat ang range and aoe if archer ako para d ma dc?
Di ako sure pero sa FS ko, pag bm3 walang AOE, tapos 15 range. Pag skills naman 300 aoe, 15 range, same rin sa bm2.

Tags
aoe, cabal, leveling up, radiant hall, wallhack