Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SilverBot - smart bot for tribal wars

Discussion on SilverBot - smart bot for tribal wars within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/19/2016, 19:26   #61

elite*gold: 0
Try use others webbrowser or clear cookies
Old 10/21/2016, 12:15   #62

You can add an option to save the settings to not have to download every time the village information every time you open the program? This is because here it takes too long to download the information from the villages.

Another thing I noticed here is that using premium farming it is not changing the villages.
Can you fix it?
At least I noticed is how do I change the FP because it is only attacking the barbarous villages where the village itself sent attack.

Because even in farming is not alternating between the villages? Do I need to score some option?

Edit error:
1)

Error ocurred please shoot the picture and send to the author at line 2695 (StartFarming_Click)

2)

Error ocurred please shoot the picture and send to the author at line 213 (dispatcherTimer_Tick)
Can you resolve it?
Old 10/21/2016, 15:30   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambelli19 View Post
You can add an option to save the settings to not have to download every time the village information every time you open the program? This is because here it takes too long to download the information from the villages.

Another thing I noticed here is that using premium farming it is not changing the villages.
Can you fix it?
At least I noticed is how do I change the FP because it is only attacking the barbarous villages where the village itself sent attack.

Because even in farming is not alternating between the villages? Do I need to score some option?

Edit error:
1)

Error ocurred please shoot the picture and send to the author at line 2695 (StartFarming_Click)

2)

Error ocurred please shoot the picture and send to the author at line 213 (dispatcherTimer_Tick)
Can you resolve it?
The first error will be hard to find can you tell me some more information about this ?
The second is easy to fix because timer starting first and trying access to webbrowser but it is not yet loaded so return null

And what did you mean with not changing villages ?
Old 10/21/2016, 15:43   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiesharp View Post
The first error will be hard to find can you tell me some more information about this ?
The second is easy to fix because timer starting first and trying access to webbrowser but it is not yet loaded so return null

And what did you mean with not changing villages ?
When appears on the first again I tell you forgot what was the context, sorry.

The second I'm just trying to open again until I succeed.

I mean that in the log it shows that you are trying to send the attacks only an ID (and I hold more than 200 villages). Even without more troops.

Else I wanted him not to use the option of sending attack only when they left the village and commanded the troops even in villages that already have going forward.

Another question, when I soon it takes too long to download the information from my village because I have many. I would like to save the information before I log out ?
Maybe it takes more then 5 minutes.
Old 10/21/2016, 16:21   #65

elite*gold: 1
Be carefull with using the send attack option in this Version!
I got banned instantly after 6 attacks because it skips the UI according to the support.
Had no problems in earlier versions
Old 10/21/2016, 16:28   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambelli19 View Post
When appears on the first again I tell you forgot what was the context, sorry.

The second I'm just trying to open again until I succeed.

I mean that in the log it shows that you are trying to send the attacks only an ID (and I hold more than 200 villages). Even without more troops.

Else I wanted him not to use the option of sending attack only when they left the village and commanded the troops even in villages that already have going forward.

Another question, when I soon it takes too long to download the information from my village because I have many. I would like to save the information before I log out ?
Maybe it takes more then 5 minutes.
I got this will add this option in next update, also i know about the problem with no save button but if you save current villages bot will use outdated information and can attack random player

maxo3

in version 1.7.8.0 nothing was changed in attacks
Old 10/21/2016, 16:33   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiesharp View Post
I got this will add this option in next update, also i know about the problem with no save button but if you save current villages bot will use outdated information and can attack random player

maxo3

in version 1.7.8.0 nothing was changed in attacks
I'll wait for you because if I put to use without I lose much by having fewer farm villages to attack and he did not change between the villages I have.
When is the next update?
Old 10/21/2016, 16:47   #68

Hard to say maybe 2 days maybe 3 i dont know

if someone want help me and have at least 2 villages PM me

Update 1.7.9.0
if you like my project feel free to donate
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2016, 12:30   #69

I got message "Game version is different than bot, wait for update" when i try synchronize account. I play on world 110 server PL.
Old 01/31/2017, 12:39   #70

i cant download
Old 02/04/2017, 23:09   #71

Close the topic the developer stopped.