Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PreRelease]Equip anywhere tool

Discussion on [PreRelease]Equip anywhere tool within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PreRelease]Equip anywhere tool

With this tool you can equip anywhere and anytime for example you can equip while you are fighting , while you fight in the UBA , while you are waiting to enter the UBA etc.
Video demonstration:
Whith this in the UBA you can make aproximately 500 uridium 200 x4 in 3 minutes(10000 uridium 4000 x4 + some dcr-250 + some hardware + some mines + some energy for galaxy gates + some logfiles every hour + reward for you final position in the uba).In the video I equipped the 2 config , you can equip one to finish faster , it's still very easy to defeat the oponent.I lost the first round because in the uba yo have to day to have the equipment you equipped after beng inside , you don't have to do this if you just equip while searching a battle.
Buying info:
The version you see in the video it's not the final version , I still have to do the interface(If you want to design the interface you can send me a private mesage or post a message in this thread and we can discuss the percentage of money for each one)
When you have the tool you are allowed to modify it or see how it works just for personal use , you are not allowed to share how it works , crack it or create a program that does the same.
I'm looking for a trusted member to try the tool so everyone can know that it's real , you can send me a private message or post a message in this thread if you are interested.
The items you can equip are lasers shields speed generators rocket launchers and some extras.If you want to know any item you can post a message in this thread.
Available licenses:
50/50
To buy a license send me a private message or post a coment in this thread.
Old 07/28/2016, 17:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro9650 View Post
With this tool you can equip anywhere and anytime for example you can equip while you are fighting , while you fight in the UBA , while you are waiting to enter the UBA etc.
Video demonstration:
Whith this in the UBA you can make aproximately 500 uridium 200 x4 in 3 minutes(10000 uridium 4000 x4 + some dcr-250 + some hardware + some mines + some energy for galaxy gates + some logfiles every hour + reward for you final position in the uba)
Buying info:
The version you see in the video it's not the final version , I still have to do the interface(If you want to design the interface you can send me a private mesage or post a message in this thread and we can discuss the percentage of money for each one)
When you have the tool you are allowed to modify it or see how it works just for personal use , you are not allowed to share how it works , crack it or create a program that does the same.
I'm looking for a trusted member to try the tool so everyone can know that it's real , you can send me a private message or post a message in this thread if you are interested.
Available licenses:
50/50

I will just change a bit, kek
Old 07/28/2016, 18:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
I hope all the noobs who are going to use this tool will get perma bann of all their accounts. This kind of tool, and others tools like Merkava have nothing to do on DarkOrbit. I can tolerate bot users because some people simply can't afford/don't want to pay into DarkOrbit, but this kind of tools is made for cheaters & noobs.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 07/28/2016, 19:02   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey man

your tool doesn't look professional,

one license sold and the crack will be publik

so use it for yourself, or it will get fixed
Old 07/28/2016, 19:03   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Video demonstration:
Whith this in the UBA you can make aproximately 500 uridium 200 x4 in 3 minutes(10000 uridium 4000 x4 + some dcr-250 + some hardware + some mines + some energy for galaxy gates + some logfiles every hour + reward for you final position in the uba).In the video I equipped the 2 config , you can equip one to finish faster , it's still very easy to defeat the oponent.I lost the first round because in the uba yo have to day to have the equipment you equipped after beng inside , you don't have to do this if you just equip while searching a battle.
Buying info:
Available licenses:
50/50
I think that it is simply scam. Broo try to scam some kids on some other forum because here you are not able to find someone who is so stupid like you would like to see. (There are not enough informations, any test version, ...) For me you are not trusted bro
Old 07/28/2016, 19:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyway no1 will pay 100$ for a tool that help noobs to get high rank in UBA,on maps it's pretty useless
Old 07/28/2016, 19:57   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
i mean.. its kinda obvious how it work... sooo i doubt it will take long untill public version
Old 07/28/2016, 20:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
i mean.. its kinda obvious how it work... sooo i doubt it will take long untill public version
Why you think it's obvious , it's very difficult to imagine how the program is done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.valy View Post
Anyway no1 will pay 100$ for a tool that help noobs to get high rank in UBA,on maps it's pretty useless
Maybe someone decides to pay , in maps it's not totally useless , there are some ways to use it.
Old 07/28/2016, 20:44   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Why you think it's obvious , it's very difficult to imagine how the program is done?

Maybe someone decides to pay , in maps it's not totally useless , there are some ways to use it.
u equiped the same time you were in the stage of porting..not really that hard to see
Old 07/28/2016, 20:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
I think that it is simply scam. Broo try to scam some kids on some other forum because here you are not able to find someone who is so stupid like you would like to see. (There are not enough informations, any test version, ...) For me you are not trusted bro
It's not a scam ,I showed in the video how it works and any trusted member can test it and post in the forum if it works.Anyone can ask for extra info that they want to know.There is no public test version because someone could see how the program works and make a copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
Hey man

your tool doesn't look professional,

one license sold and the crack will be publik

so use it for yourself, or it will get fixed
I know it doesn't look profesional , it wont be cracked after one license sold because until all licenses are sold or three months have passed I dont release the program , it's not probable that it gets cracked because who would risk to get fixed a tool that they have paid 100$ for
Old 07/28/2016, 20:57   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Arrow DarkOrbit -> Browsergames Trad…

#moved…
Old 07/28/2016, 20:58   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
I hope all the noobs who are going to use this tool will get perma bann of all their accounts. This kind of tool, and others tools like Merkava have nothing to do on DarkOrbit. I can tolerate bot users because some people simply can't afford/don't want to pay into DarkOrbit, but this kind of tools is made for cheaters & noobs.
I know that a tool that gives you advantage it's not fair but the game it's not fair (premium people shoting missiles twice faster than normal users , people in UBA using overpowered phoenix , etc) so I'm just making it more unfair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
u equiped the same time you were in the stage of porting..not really that hard to see
It's not possible to equip in the hangar while you are waiting for the UBA and I equipped the second config while I was inside the UBA
Old 07/28/2016, 21:21   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I know it doesn't look profesional , it wont be cracked after one license sold because until all licenses are sold or three months have passed I dont release the program , it's not probable that it gets cracked because who would risk to get fixed a tool that they have paid 100$ for
man

reminds me of iNk's words,
give me your tool and I'll crack it in no time , if you're really confidente about it
Old 07/28/2016, 21:41   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
man

reminds me of iNk's words,
give me your tool and I'll crack it in no time , if you're really confidente about it
I'm sure you can crack it , it's really easy , I think it wont be cracked because the only people that will have it is people that have paid 100$ and a trusted member and they don't want the risk to loose that without any benefits.
Old 07/28/2016, 21:41   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i could use 1 config empty and other one tanked...