Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying GB1 or GB2 Darkorbit Account

Discussion on Buying GB1 or GB2 Darkorbit Account within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying GB1 or GB2 Darkorbit Account

Hello,

I am looking for a GB1 or GB2 Darkorbit account to buy, I am willing to spend around £15-£20, I can pay via PayPal and I can have the money ready by Sunday.
Please no stupid offers (4 flax nostromo xD) I would like a fairly decent account, full iris atleast, full lf3 and bo2 + speed. Some LF4 etc. If I choose to buy your account then you MUST go first unless you are trusted, if you are not trusted and refuse to go first then we will have to use a TRUSTED middleman.

Sorry if this is too much to ask for, but I think it is reasonable, I haven't played GB1 or GB2 for ages and as I live in the UK, I want to get back into those servers.

Please post your offers below, I am looking for an account fairly quickly because I really want to start playing those servers again!

Thanks - MrDj67
Old 09/27/2014, 06:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

global europe 3 no want?
Old 09/27/2014, 07:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAINTRADE View Post
global europe 3 no want?
I read your pm and I may be interested, I think I will wait and see if anyone else offers another account etc by Sunday.
Thanks ~ MrDj67
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2014, 07:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ok..send pm if you want
Old 09/27/2014, 21:37   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)