Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for trade darkorbit for star trek online

Discussion on Looking for trade darkorbit for star trek online within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for trade darkorbit for star trek online

i have a level 50 tactical officer with the NEW avenger class and 4 antiproton heavy dual cannons , if anyone is interested in trading and trying a new game PM me for detail i will show photo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Star trek online
04/10/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I am selling my star trek online account for half price and it is also negotiable. The reason for this is because I am moving to another town to work and will not have time or internet connection. Account is well build with much effort and skill placed into it. There are 3 max level and geared characters, with the best (fan) fleet in the game (they make regular videos, big pvp and pve events etc. great pvp/pvpe specs, endgame ships and more) Price is 60$ (real money invested into...
[WTS] Star Trek Online Key [S] 10 PSC
02/24/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi leute möchte hier meinen Star Trek online key verkaufen für 10 PSC wäre toll wenn sich heute noch jemand melden könnte bin bis 21:00 vorraussichtlich da. Bei Interesse bitte in icq adden: 847661
Star Trek online
06/08/2009 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Star Trek Online Gameplay Trailer YouTube - Star Trek Online Gameplay Trailer Star Trek Online Character Trailer YouTube - Star Trek Online Character Trailer