Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uridium Service [ Verified ]

Discussion on Uridium Service [ Verified ] within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/07/2013, 19:49   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanternBoy View Post
You can still use your money even though your paypal is not verifyed
Not with my i try to buy iD Jesus account and says that i reached my lmit of 500$..... and i never used paypal so how can i reach my limit?
Old 06/07/2013, 19:54   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by »Razor« View Post
Not with my i try to buy iD Jesus account and says that i reached my lmit of 500$..... and i never used paypal so how can i reach my limit?
You reached a $500 limit, and you never used Paypal before? Seems legit
Old 06/07/2013, 19:55   #33

Quote:
You reached a $500 limit, and you never used Paypal before? Seems legit
I have to link a credit card to my paypal, but thats if you want to believe i could care less if you don't
Old 06/07/2013, 20:08   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
Can you give me a proof/test?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/07/2013, 20:10   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsastylez View Post
Can you give me a proof/test?
No i cannot dont think your special because your a MOD, specially you and every mod i dont like

if you dont wanna believe TATA then dont. Thats pretty sad since Tata is one of the most trusted persons i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by tata26 View Post
I received 40k Uridiumy yesterday as test, the Uridium is still on my account and i have no ban.
The way is unknown, but it is not by ACP - Using at your own risk, i'm not responsible for any damages.

Best regards
Tata26
Old 06/07/2013, 20:17   #36

Quote:
LOL you are definetly a scammer since you don't even wanna give a test to Elsastylez. If you weren't a scammer you would, especially because a lot more people would buy from you then.

I made it pretty clear i wasent going to be giving test to anyone except Tata when he asked me. If Else asked me for a test i would of gave her a test but Tata asked first and after that i said no more test
Old 06/07/2013, 20:17   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
LOL you are definetly a scammer since you don't even wanna give a test to Elsastylez. If you weren't a scammer you would, especially because a lot more people would buy from you then.

OMG a lot of people were asking for test with tata26, and said then they will trust... now no ones trust?? Lol I really hate this people =)) Do you know how feels a person who needs to make a test for everyone? And the surely, then is no deal, because everyone wants only the free test and then they dont buy anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2013, 20:18   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
Lol tungus you are the only trusted here? You were selling acc with 110.000.000... Whats more trusted? And he gaved a test to tata26 and you cant trust him? Go out if you dont want to buy.
Before writing your stupid LOL, look my previous threads
Old 06/07/2013, 20:20   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I made it pretty clear i wasent going to be giving test to anyone except Tata when he asked me. If Else asked me for a test i would of gave her a test but Tata asked first and after that i said no more test
Well if you just made 1 more test for Elsastylez then people would probably trust you and also start buying, so what's the problem?
Old 06/07/2013, 20:20   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think i know how he got 40k uri ->
he bought uri with his money so that people will trust him , buying uridium leaves no log data thats why it wont show any log . . Why dont you add 1mil uri in Elsastylez account? Or you dont have money to buy uri again
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2013, 20:21   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungus View Post
Before writing your stupid LOL, look my previous threads
What I need to read? Your high prices and your only 4 positive trades?... And you are who to say how is my speaking form? I dont comment yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayur™ View Post
I think i know how he got 40k uri ->
he bought uri with his money so that people will trust him , buying uridium leaves no log data thats why it wont show any log . . Why dont you add 1mil uri in Elsastylez account? Or you dont have money to buy uri again
You bought uridium anytime? YES it gives logs, and you cant buy only 40k... Think a bit first.
Old 06/07/2013, 20:21   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
OMG a lot of people were asking for test with tata26, and said then they will trust... now no ones trust?? Lol I really hate this people =)) Do you know how feels a person who needs to make a test for everyone? And the surely, then is no deal, because everyone wants only the free test and then they dont buy anything.
Someone who actually knows what going on here, everyone asks for test, not i bet if i give else test ( i wont ) they will still say i scam. Then an Admin will come and say give me test and then people will maybe stop saying. But i dont understand you people you ask for a test from a TRUSTED PERSON, you have it. And here we have an IDIOT NAMED LATERN BOY saying i scam. wow i didnt know there was such ignorant people in this world
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2013, 20:22   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Quote:
No i cannot dont think your special because your a MOD, specially you and every mod i dont like
He is one of the most trusted people in this section.
And mods are special because they won't lie.

Nobody believe it because it's not ACP...
We can't understand how it's function...

I don't want to loose 150€... So I want to see a proof from a big and really trusted user... Elsa
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2013, 20:23   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by »RainbowDash™ View Post
He is one of the most trusted people in this section.
And mods are special because they won't lie.

Nobody believe it because it's not ACP...
We can't understand how it's function...

I don't want to loose 150€... So I want to see a proof from a big and really trusted user... Elsa
Then dont buy 150 EUROS!

whos forcing you ?

and mods can lie who says they can't?
Old 06/07/2013, 20:28   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@»Razor«
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread