Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting ESP for botting development.

Discussion on Requesting ESP for botting development. within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting ESP for botting development.

Looking to make a bot using AutoIt. Unlike other MMORPGs, the minimap doesn't have any markers for enemies. I'd need an ESP or pointers to properly locate enemies. I will be working on one but need to research into anticheat bypassing. Just wanted to see if someone wanted to share if they had one already. Any help on finding player X,Y,Z pointers and mob X,Y,Z pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
RK
Old 01/25/2016, 20:23   #2

elite*gold: 100
Finding those pointers needs a lot of debugging to do. That until you can:
a. Unpack the client, remove the packer.
b. Fully disables Gameguard so you can attach a debugger.

When that, I suggest that instead of making a memory based bot. Try to research "Blade & Soul Emulation" and reverse the process.
Instead of Client -> Server Emulation.
Make it to work as Client Emulation -> Server.

TL;DR: Best bot = packet bots.

If you are interested, I have a very very old Clientless Packet Bot for Last Chaos. Which I sent to Rev6 (SRO) and was their base for AgBot.

But if you're really not into Packet Base bots.
Start here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2016, 05:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Finding those pointers needs a lot of debugging to do. That until you can:
a. Unpack the client, remove the packer.
b. Fully disables Gameguard so you can attach a debugger.

When that, I suggest that instead of making a memory based bot. Try to research "Blade & Soul Emulation" and reverse the process.
Instead of Client -> Server Emulation.
Make it to work as Client Emulation -> Server.

TL;DR: Best bot = packet bots.

If you are interested, I have a very very old Clientless Packet Bot for Last Chaos. Which I sent to Rev6 (SRO) and was their base for AgBot.

But if you're really not into Packet Base bots.
Start here:
Sounds like a fun project to take on. If I recall currently, you can't run wireshark or any packet capture software with GameGuard correct? I'd need to find a bypass first?
Old 01/26/2016, 07:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceking View Post
Sounds like a fun project to take on. If I recall currently, you can't run wireshark or any packet capture software with GameGuard correct? I'd need to find a bypass first?
That or you make your own Packet recorder.
There is an Open Black Desert Project, see that if it can help you.
Take its sources and import them to work with Blade and soul.

And yes, you really need to get rid of Gameguard to start reversing the client and get the information you need to start your Botting project.
Old 01/26/2016, 08:36   #5

Quote:
That or you make your own Packet recorder.
There is an Open Black Desert Project, see that if it can help you.
Take its sources and import them to work with Blade and soul.

And yes, you really need to get rid of Gameguard to start reversing the client and get the information you need to start your Botting project.
Would you mind if I took a browse through your Lost Chaos Packet Bot?
Old 01/26/2016, 14:46   #6

Exclamation

Be reminded that this IS not mine. I scrape this from a Thailand programming which is now none-existent.

This was written in VB6.
These are all Source Files. No executables included. NO need for scans.

Last Chaos Packet (Clientless bot source) & Yulgang (Scions of Fate) Clientless bot source.
I have included the "English" translated Options.ini

Good luck!

Download below:
Attached Files
File Type: zip yulgang(source bot).zip (278.2 KB, 34 views)
File Type: zip LCBot Source.zip (1.08 MB, 41 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2016, 15:26   #7

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Be reminded that this IS not mine. I scrape this from a Thailand programming which is now none-existent.

This was written in VB6.
These are all Source Files. No executables included. NO need for scans.

Last Chaos Packet (Clientless bot source) & Yulgang (Scions of Fate) Clientless bot source.
I have included the "English" translated Options.ini

Good luck!

Download below:
While helping this guy you gave me a great idea, thank you kind sir
Old 01/27/2016, 15:47   #8

Autoit to clientless is a hell of a jump in difficulty.
You'll need to know how to get the encryption keys, encrypt and decrypt the packets, rebuild all the structures, and make your own handlers for each packet as well as your own npc data and player data.
It's a big project op, good luck.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2016, 17:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
Autoit to clientless is a hell of a jump in difficulty.
You'll need to know how to get the encryption keys, encrypt and decrypt the packets, rebuild all the structures, and make your own handlers for each packet as well as your own npc data and player data.
It's a big project op, good luck.
To be honest, I have no idea how to do all of that. But I've always believed packet editing is the best types of hack so it's generally good knowledge to learn. I should have a good enough programming background. I've dabbled in a few network topics and have some familiarity with wireshark use. But none of that matters really until I figure out how to disable GG.
Old 01/28/2016, 19:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceking View Post
To be honest, I have no idea how to do all of that. But I've always believed packet editing is the best types of hack so it's generally good knowledge to learn. I should have a good enough programming background. I've dabbled in a few network topics and have some familiarity with wireshark use. But none of that matters really until I figure out how to disable GG.
Honestly I wouldn't bother with going client-less. While it has its advantages on a mass scale and other aspects it's not worth the tons of effort and time invested into coding it. Especially to be used among people who are likely going to just level or farm with a single main character. It would be far easier to build a bot that hooks into the client although you wouldn't be able to do that with AutoIt.