Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdj0y
After starting the game, you need to delete 3 folders once.. Program clears the logs, but cannot delete all folders in root
If it's expensive for you, you don't have to buy. I am not forcing you to do this.
|
What I meant is that this is not usefull, Its abit useless to have G0DMode in BDM because you farm at monster that you can 1 or 2 shot so ur HP will not even decrease, Farming at harder mobs is also useless couse its not worth your time to kill a mob thats gonna take so long to kill even if they can't hit you...
Don't mind me but just saying to inform some people tell me if I'm wrong
Paying for this only for Boss fights is also useless because it takes years to kill it not even worth your time...
P.S. Previous versions you did have AttackSpeed Etc. and it was worth to pay for it for faster farms and even higher Mobs and Bosses but I think they Patched it so its abit useless..
(just my own opinion)