Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bdroyalty easy-fun server 491 new

Discussion on bdroyalty easy-fun server 491 new within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/31/2018, 19:07   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnbased14 View Post
don't like it ? it's beautiful
Yeah, it's beautiful watching your server dead.
Old 07/31/2018, 19:14   #47

yeah just play on bdo united these kids are actually a joke, the discord is just for drama there is never going to be a server
Old 07/31/2018, 19:18   #48

elite*gold: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by laws110 View Post
yeah just play on bdo united these kids are actually a joke, the discord is just for drama there is never going to be a server
our sever is full
Old 07/31/2018, 19:38   #49

elite*gold: 180
Quote:
WE HAVE A *** CODER YOU'RE JUST BAD KID

ACTUALLY YOU DON'T DESERVE A REPLY
Max here^^
Old 07/31/2018, 19:42   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a_X View Post
Max here^^
love you
Old 07/31/2018, 20:34   #51

You act like an insane person....i mean honestly considering the last posts of you....its quite frightening how some1 can act like that about smth so trivial
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2018, 21:26   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiriRami View Post
You act like an insane person....i mean honestly considering the last posts of you....its quite frightening how some1 can act like that about smth so trivial
That dude is bdroyalty staff, funny how he could get the "advisor" with that attitude.

Quote:
cry more kid
You need to grow up kid.
Old 08/01/2018, 01:40   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoNanoo View Post
That dude is bdroyalty staff, funny how he could get the "advisor" with that attitude.

You need to grow up kid.

2k views lets keep it up
Old 08/01/2018, 05:33   #54

starting to think this is more about causing drama then actually having a server , admins should literally delete this post there isnt even a server
Old 08/01/2018, 11:51   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by laws110 View Post
starting to think this is more about causing drama then actually having a server , admins should literally delete this post there isnt even a server
2.1k views lets keep going
Old 08/01/2018, 19:24   #56

they and their lies go play bdunity at least they have a server lol
Old 08/01/2018, 21:43   #57

So if i just read in their discord. SERVER IS DEAD, Dev left that Project, guess he realized he was surrounded by a bunch of dufu's Kinda funny seeing the "best" Server not going live.

Requesting to close this. Server is more than dead Their one and only Dev left the Project!

"Max Jackson" was the Developer (the only one they had)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unbenannt.jpg (7.7 KB, 17 views)
Old 08/01/2018, 22:28   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiriRami View Post
"Max Jackson" was the Developer (the only one they had)
They dont deserved to be called developer. Real developer could update their server to latest one like ogrefest did with korean client and gamez to na/eu client. All i see so far from v491 private servers was just database editing, nothing real deal. They can't even make the xigncode files run properly lol.
Old 08/04/2018, 00:56   #59

george311

Quote:
@everyone SERVERS ARE UP! AND RUNNING AT
how can servers be up when you were in another private server discord screaming racist stuff over and over ingame and on discord followed by running around other servers hacking
this is you getting beat when your cheating i mean lets be real when that 12yo trap gave you a rank on discord it was your highlight of your life Which gave you this sense of being high and mighty but like i told others at your core your a degenerate Which will always show you have no comprehension in this life only finding that anything you get involved with will disintegrate after exposure to your influence has set in i hope what ever Crackerjack box you choose at the store comes with a lovely red rubber ball so you can crawl into the corner and chew

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoNanoo View Post
They dont deserved to be called developer. Real developer could update their server to latest one like ogrefest did with korean client and gamez to na/eu client. All i see so far from v491 private servers was just database editing, nothing real deal. They can't even make the xigncode files run properly lol.
your not wrong there aren't many dev's even ogrefest had to have kolka's team update them and were suppose to give 15% of all donations but once 300 people got online they said they wouldn't pay and could do themself now look at ogrefest it is a hot mess where they can't even stop cheating duping or update anything
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2018, 02:08   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogaboga View Post
how can servers be up when you were in another private server discord screaming racist stuff over and over ingame and on discord followed by running around other servers hacking
this is you getting beat when your cheating i mean lets be real when that 12yo trap gave you a rank on discord it was your highlight of your life Which gave you this sense of being high and mighty but like i told others at your core your a degenerate Which will always show you have no comprehension in this life only finding that anything you get involved with will disintegrate after exposure to your influence has set in i hope what ever Crackerjack box you choose at the store comes with a lovely red rubber ball so you can crawl into the corner and chew

HJHJ

your not wrong there aren't many dev's even ogrefest had to have kolka's team update them and were suppose to give 15% of all donations but once 300 people got online they said they wouldn't pay and could do themself now look at ogrefest it is a hot mess where they can't even stop cheating duping or update anything
KRAMAKS ILEJLKSDAS
Closed Thread