Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free Source] BDO Market Bot/Animation Speedhack

Discussion on [Free Source] BDO Market Bot/Animation Speedhack within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/22/2018, 05:08   #106

elite*gold: 0
I think i found it, at least it coincides with what you had (have?). My addresses should all be fine now I think:

Now that I'm looking at it, I seem to have the same addresses you found at first, Only the LOCAL_PLAYER differs. But then you said this
Quote:
// However these aren't correct because when I press Num6 the game instantly freezes

// Local Player should be correct
This kinda worries me. Am i going about this all wrong? This is what I'm doing:

In the Strings Window i search for the name it's defined as in the code, and copy the address there.

Atm nothing happens if i press Num6 or Num9/8/7. And the window just looks like this after the PearlAbyss logo displays.

I know I'm a total noob but I'd really appreciate some guidance and help
Old 08/22/2018, 13:02   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguedps View Post
I think i found it, at least it coincides with what you had (have?). My addresses should all be fine now I think:

Now that I'm looking at it, I seem to have the same addresses you found at first, Only the LOCAL_PLAYER differs. But then you said this

This kinda worries me. Am i going about this all wrong? This is what I'm doing:

In the Strings Window i search for the name it's defined as in the code, and copy the address there.

Atm nothing happens if i press Num6 or Num9/8/7. And the window just looks like this after the PearlAbyss logo displays.

I know I'm a total noob but I'd really appreciate some guidance and help
The address you're copying is for that specific function, and isn't what you want to look for. You want to find a function that references that and has a pointer/offset so that you know what offset that address is from the base
Old 08/22/2018, 15:31   #108

I'll be writing a guide, probably today or tomorrow, on how you go about finding the addresses. Not going to outright post them to prevent upsetting others, but I think a guide on where to look and how to get to that point is important.

I think that's a good middle ground anyways.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/22/2018, 17:46   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliMinion View Post
I'll be writing a guide, probably today or tomorrow, on how you go about finding the addresses. Not going to outright post them to prevent upsetting others, but I think a guide on where to look and how to get to that point is important.

I think that's a good middle ground anyways.
probably not, the more people can leech off of it the more reddit is gonna get upset and make kakao either completely shift the addresses and change all the names or just start adding market checks that people wont know about and ban botters.

if you want to get banned go ahead share your "knowledge"
Old 08/22/2018, 17:50   #110

elite*gold: 778
The Black Market: 259/10/0
Market will be revamped soon anyways so there is no need for bots any longer
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2018, 18:00   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
This.

Also if people feel it best not to then I won't bother. Just figured I'd try to contribute, but I'll save the time and leave it be.
Old 08/22/2018, 20:11   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
hopefully not, i hate debugging.
Old 08/22/2018, 22:50   #113

How did you guys know which addresses were right and which were wrong? I used xref to find the functions then pseudocode and copied the address of the ones that seemed likely to be. But nothing happens if i press any key.

There's 12 adresses I need to find and each one has like 5-6 possible to use. Then not knowing which are right and which are wrong trial and error seems borderline impossible.

Could someone point me in the right direction? Or even outright tell me which addresses I have wrong:

Quote:
#define ATA_LUA_GETTOP 0x0000000141651AE0

#define ATA_REQUEST_ITEM_MARKET_SELL_INFO 0x00000001404418F0
#define ATA_GET_ITEM_MARKET_SELL_INFO_IN_CLIENT_COUNT 0x0000000140441760
#define ATA_GET_ITEM_MARKET_SELL_INFO_IN_CLIENT_BY_INDEX 0x0000000140441790

#define ATA_REQUEST_BUY_ITEM_FOR_ITEM_MARKET 0x0000000140441CC0
#define ATA_IS_BIDDING_ITEM 0x00000001403A1400

#define ATA_IS_BIDDING_JOIN_TIME 0x00000001401CDB40
#define ATA_GET_ITEM_MARKET_NO 0x0000000140CC3020
#define ATA_IS_BIDDING_JOIN_ITEM 0x0000000140A05850
#define ATA_GET_ONE_PRICE 0x000000014044C654
#define ATA_WAREHOUSE_MONEY_FROM_NPC_SHOP 0x0000000140649320

#define ADA_LOCAL_PLAYER 0x000000014324C800
Old 08/23/2018, 01:07   #114

the answers are literally given in the source code, literally.

dump -> load ida -> string -> f5
it literally tells you if you are right even if you are not sure

do you people even bother to read the reset of the code?

the answer page is literally 2 lines below the addresses
Old 08/23/2018, 01:35   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikangzhu1990 View Post
the answers are literally given in the source code, literally.
dump -> load ida -> string -> f5
I've been doing this, however there's multiple addresses from which to chose, so I get the one that's more likely.

Quote:
it literally tells you if you are right even if you are not sure

do you people even bother to read the reset of the code?

the answer page is literally 2 lines below the addresses
I do bother reading it (reading != understanding), but i'm an amateur trying to learn how to do this. I don't see how I can see if i'm right, could you please elaborate? I'd really appreciate help, no need to be rude.
Old 08/25/2018, 19:07   #116

Does this hack have a fish bot with grade prediction?
Old 08/25/2018, 19:15   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takachi888 View Post
Does this hack have a fish bot with grade prediction?
no, but you can add that to it.
Old 08/25/2018, 20:17   #118

Quote:
no, but you can add that to it.
i want to add to it but idk how to update the animation speedhack first
Old 08/25/2018, 22:56   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dblack75 View Post
i want to add to it but idk how to update the animation speedhack first

i got 33relics/10 hours with normal fishbot
durability bug(infinite triple rod)+ my spot+a fishbot with animation speed and prediction = infinite relics
pretty good at leeching i see. maybe if you actually learn then you wouldnt have problem update the animation
Old 08/26/2018, 11:50   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliMinion View Post
I answered in PM, but for anyone else wondering, this is what I have done to get to this point so far. Warning, I'm not exactly experienced in this at all, so the instructions below are probably beyond noobish.

Step 1 - Unpack the BlackDesert64.exe Process
For this step, I personally used . You'll need to build the project to create the EXE on your own, very simple to do in the free version of Microsoft Visual Studio, just make sure you build it as a 64bit EXE or it won't work for BlackDesert64.exe, obviously. Once you build the EXE, open CMD in the folder location (I ran as admin), and dump the BDO process using a command like [pd -pid 15484].
Step 2 - IDA / IDA Pro to disassemble the newly created unpacked BlackDesert64.exe, and decompile if you use Pro with Hex-Rays
Both the free version and the crazy expensive Pro version will work here. I personally "used" Pro, mainly because I'm not doing this for profit and simply for educational purposes. The only advantage the Pro version has over the free version for someone with my experience is the ability to Generate Pseudocode, which is actually very helpful when you compare it with the original BDO Lua files. Speaking of which, you can find the Lua files already unpacked and converted to their Lua form here: . Full credit for these files being uploaded and updated goes to R3p.
Step 3 - ...Good Luck?
From this point on I can't really help very much, as this is where I'm currently stuck in trying to make this project work again for this update. Like I said above, I'm a few trial and error's away I believe until it works, but it basically involves using IDA to generate a list of strings after disassembling the executable (Shift+F12), looking for the string you need to examine (which isn't always direct, and you have to examine an indirect string unfortunately), then xref'ing it to find a pointer that hopefully is for the function you're trying to access. This is the time-consuming process for noobies like me, as it's just a bunch of garbage code you're trying to make sense of by cross-referencing the Lua files.
You are awesome! I've been around here for some weeks trying to learn from 0 and you are the only one saying which steps we have to follow to be avaliable to update the adresses. Thank you very much for your work.
I still have some questions but I'll try to find the answer following your example and your guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ustonovic View Post

Edit: I've also attached the whole source folder (Mark-Source.rar).
Should have all dependencies included. Open Solution with Visual Studio 2017 and hit compile.
I've tried to do this but it seems im failing. Anyone one knows what im doing wrong?

" Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C4996 'localtime': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using localtime_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning C4244 'argument': conversion from 'uint64_t' to 'uint32_t', possible loss of data Mark c:\users\usuario\...\mark\source\main.cpp 214

Warning C4244 'argument': conversion from 'uint64_t' to 'uint32_t', possible loss of data Mark c:\users\usuario\...\mark\source\main.cpp 221

Warning C4244 'argument': conversion from 'uint64_t' to 'uint32_t', possible loss of data Mark c:\users\usuario\...\mark\source\main.cpp 228
"