Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA

Discussion on Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/06/2018, 16:10   #2236

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Permanent account ban notice
Greetings,

At Kakao Games, our primary goal is to unite our players and create a world that can promote a positive community. BDO is that world, and we strive to make it a fun and safe environment for everyone. Unfortunately, this means it is often necessary for our team to perform account actions whenever the Terms of Use (ToU) is violated or player's actions potentially impact the experience of other players in a negative way.

Our logs show that you have used an unauthorized third party program to play the game in a way it is not supposed to be played, which gives you an unfair advantage over other players.
This is a violation of our Terms of Use as following:

12.1.3. Use of unauthorized programs

The User shall not attempt to modify the gameplay of the Game by using:

- Software or sets of instructions (including macros) allowing the automated operation of controls in the Game;

- Software or code allowing the User to play the Game in ways which would not have been otherwise possible.

12.1.7. Modification of the Game Client

The User is only allowed to use third party programs affecting the Game Client to the extent such programs do not affect significantly the gameplay and do not violate any provision of the Agreement. The use of any such use third party program must be validated first by Kakao Games Europe. For that purpose, the User should contact customer support before installing and using such use third party program.

To ensure the safety and positive environment of the community, we are now permanently banning your Black Desert Online account.

Please note that you will not be able to send a reply to this notification email. If you wish to contact the Customer Support, you can do so through our Support Portal.
However, due to the severity of the ToU Violation in your case, we will not be reconsidering or overturning your ban, and any appeals will be denied.

Best regards,

The BDO Team

I will stop bdo no more
it's summer use free time
Bdo was boring only fishing and gold making
not bad luck everyone
Old 06/06/2018, 16:20   #2237

It may be worth saying, I have used the hack for 2days now and was not banned, so I doubt it's some automated detection unless they scanned at specific times or something.

Wizard in the desert using non-ghillie speedhack + advancedmode, grinding at fogans, grinding at gahaz and sausans, sailing around and fishing for several hours.

Even some times, the speedhack didn't disable around other players and could have potentially been reported.
I would restart the game every few minutes while grinding though, something about wizard maybe but the speedhack would stop working at all sometimes.
Old 06/06/2018, 16:39   #2238

not banned, used advanced mode but it was a new account.
Old 06/06/2018, 16:43   #2239

Well, I'm still on my main acc. But I stopped using the tool when the 772 was released.
Old 06/06/2018, 16:57   #2240

- 2 month back
- 24\7
- fishbot and speedhack only for boat
- 3 accounts. 1st main acc - got ban. 2nd acc create 1 month back, and 3nd create 2 weeks back. 2nd and 3rd not get ban.
- u received a client version update which wasn't supported (772+) lately? I did not observe any problems
- i not used other software
- when i get fishing master 1 i delete character and created a new one for fishing, not to fall into the fish-rating. I did not have more than 1ккк silver, I did not collect large quantities of relics. with the help of speedhack I swim deep into the sea for fishing
Old 06/06/2018, 16:58   #2241

elite*gold: 778
The Black Market: 259/10/0
Mby it's also related to massive speedhack usage at aakman and hystria? Mby invisible mods flying all over the place doing Investigation?
Old 06/06/2018, 17:00   #2242

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
Mby it's also related to massive speedhack usage at aakman and hystria? Mby invisible mods flying all over the place doing Investigation?
Yeah. Cuz last few days ppl talking about the ppl who are hacking Hysteria. Like most of the servers chatting about that. Maybe they focused on that matter. I think we're still safe on this R3p.Loader
Old 06/06/2018, 17:01   #2243

To start, i did not get banned because im smart.

- when u started using it?

For two ban waves already.

- how frequently?

Daily.

- which features?

Only fishing, rest disabled.

- how many accs?

- u received a client version update which wasn't supported (772+) lately?

Never use on unsupported version, and not asking for retarded P servers or SEA etc

- also used other software?

Nope.

- any other information u wanna add?

Only People that are Stupid got banned, you did mistakes and did it way to obvious.
Hope you will never comeback to BDO and enjoy your Ban.
Old 06/06/2018, 17:02   #2244

Quote:
did your account get hit?
Old 06/06/2018, 17:04   #2245

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailax View Post
did your account get hit?
No but I only login after each patch to confirm that r3p.bdo is working
Old 06/06/2018, 17:08   #2246

Quote:
Fair enough, im gonna try it out still.. wont go overboard at obvious places like hystria and just see how long i can go but it does seem like the only bans were from invis gmods and reports otherwise im sure alot more people wouldve been banned if it was actually "detected"
Old 06/06/2018, 17:08   #2247

Quote:
Originally Posted by david696 View Post
To start, i did not get banned because im smart.

- when u started using it?

For two ban waves already.

- how frequently?

Daily.

- which features?

Only fishing, rest disabled.

- how many accs?

- u received a client version update which wasn't supported (772+) lately?

Never use on unsupported version, and not asking for retarded P servers or SEA etc

- also used other software?

Nope.

- any other information u wanna add?

Only People that are Stupid got banned, you did mistakes and did it way to obvious.
Hope you will never comeback to BDO and enjoy your Ban.
idk man one dude said he only used dps meter nothing else and got banned and that in itself seems really weird to me since it doesnt have any gameplay effect and isnt really manually detectable atleast from an ingame point of view right?
Old 06/06/2018, 17:16   #2248

Quote:
Are you planning to update today?
Old 06/06/2018, 17:16   #2249

When I got the 772 update I deleted BlackDesert64.exe and I copied BlackDesert64.exe from my older Steam install to the new account/install. Not banned. Maybe some shadow cheat detection in 772?
Old 06/06/2018, 17:18   #2250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oglak View Post
idk man one dude said he only used dps meter nothing else and got banned and that in itself seems really weird to me since it doesnt have any gameplay effect and isnt really manually detectable atleast from an ingame point of view right?
Exactly. The software itself wasn't detectable otherwise it would have hit 900+ people for R3p.Bdo alone this wave and there are still masses alive without ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboxed View Post
Are you planning to update today?
Later yes. I will also investigate if they added something nasty
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread