Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA

Discussion on Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/31/2018, 23:22   #1036

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by torin555 View Post
You haven't done it right.
ok this is where my hack is instaled

this is where my BDO folder is

and this is hack when is runing

this is not right or..??
Old 03/31/2018, 23:50   #1037

So did anybody get a secure code yet?
I've been botting for a few days now while babysitting it, literally nothing changed for me.

Also would anybody know what a safe % speed is for horse training? The max speed for a T8 is like 160% so maybe 160%?
Old 04/01/2018, 01:06   #1038

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahinzareey View Post
ok this is where my hack is instaled

this is where my BDO folder is

and this is hack when is runing

this is not right or..??
That looks fine. The last two screenshots you posted were not that. You were running the wrong file. At this point I fail to see the problem.
Old 04/01/2018, 01:22   #1039

Quote:
That looks fine. The last two screenshots you posted were not that. You were running the wrong file. At this point I fail to see the problem.
so evrything is fine from but hack dont work idk wtf is that and @ dont answer me or smth like that idk what to do more if anyone know please help
Old 04/01/2018, 02:07   #1040

Quote:
so evrything is fine from but hack dont work idk wtf is that and @ dont answer me or smth like that idk what to do more if anyone know please help
What exactly is not working? It looks fine. Earlier you were saying it crashed when you entered the BDO path, clearly that isn't happening anymore. Later you posted a screenshot with an error that is caused by opening the wrong exe, which you are no longer doing. I see no issue.
Old 04/01/2018, 05:16   #1041

elite*gold: 20
Thanks Rp3 been wanting to try this out for while, going to try it and see how awesome sauce this is!
Old 04/01/2018, 05:45   #1042

I have a question about the fishing. I play through steam and launch the bot it throws out the rod and then when a fish is detected it shows the icon but the bot doesn't pull it in. I have to manually press spacebar and after the bot aces the spacebar part and quickly shows the fish or whatever you caught in the window and then disappears. It will then cast back out into the water and repeat until i press spacebar.
Old 04/01/2018, 06:31   #1043

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creshendo View Post
I have a question about the fishing. I play through steam and launch the bot it throws out the rod and then when a fish is detected it shows the icon but the bot doesn't pull it in. I have to manually press spacebar and after the bot aces the spacebar part and quickly shows the fish or whatever you caught in the window and then disappears. It will then cast back out into the water and repeat until i press spacebar.
That's what happens when you fish with people nearby.
Old 04/01/2018, 06:41   #1044

Quote:
That's what happens when you fish with people nearby.
Is this bot suppose to look like it's having a seizure when people aren't around? It rocks side to side rapidly. Ha
Old 04/01/2018, 07:16   #1045

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creshendo View Post
Is this bot suppose to look like it's having a seizure when people aren't around? It rocks side to side rapidly. Ha
That's exactly what it's supposed to do.
Old 04/01/2018, 07:18   #1046

@ Teleport detection works only on fishing?
Old 04/01/2018, 09:31   #1047

Quote:
What exactly is not working? It looks fine. Earlier you were saying it crashed when you entered the BDO path, clearly that isn't happening anymore. Later you posted a screenshot with an error that is caused by opening the wrong exe, which you are no longer doing. I see no issue.
it stuck at checking for updateds and nothing heppen when start game or etc etc that is the problem for first look it looks perfect but it dont work dont doing updates or smth is just opened like i have open google chrome...got what i mean ?
Old 04/01/2018, 10:35   #1048

elite*gold: 778
The Black Market: 259/10/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by metha1 View Post
@ Teleport detection works only on fishing?
ofc. cause i guess its the only situation where gm's port u around
Old 04/01/2018, 14:33   #1049

is there any tutorial video for this? I have completly no idea how to get it to work..
Old 04/01/2018, 16:43   #1050

Quote:
it stuck at checking for updateds and nothing heppen when start game or etc etc that is the problem for first look it looks perfect but it dont work dont doing updates or smth is just opened like i have open google chrome...got what i mean ?
If you haven't make sure you have your av and firewall completely disabled. Next, make sure windows doesn't have any of the files blocked. Best way to do that is download a fresh zip file, before you unzip it, right click it and click properties. There might be a checkbox that says something along the lines of unblock. Check that box and click apply. If there's no checkbox ignore this step.

If that's not the problem, disable auto update and restart the bot. It should load up and tell you to open the game client. Re-enable auto-update and restart the bot again. Leave it for at least 10 minutes. If it hasn't updated after that, delete the folder and get a fresh copy to try again.
Closed Thread