Everything just working fine, besides i cant find any relics and dont know why. Tried fishing north of Olvia and now i just headed into open sea with my boat from Veila. Is there anything im messing up? Where should i find most relics?
if u do it right (+5 fishing, ocean area with 90%+ fish resources, area without other people)
u can catch 30-40 relics/h
I have one question about that. So as u know relics and other event items can drop along with other fishes , with whites , yellows blues and greens. If i only add relics and event items id to greenchart and set it to pick only greens, will it catch them with yellow or blue fishes aswell? Atm im using same item ids for all grade loots ie :CatchGrades="Green, Blue, Yellow, White" IdFilterWhite="16290, 40218, 16382, 16280, 16282, 16281, 16279" IdFilterGreen="44165, 40218, 43801, 43802, 16382, 16280, 16282, 16281, 16279, 16290" IdFilterBlue="16290, 40218, 16382, 16280, 16282, 16281, 16279" IdFilterYellow="16290, 40218, 16382, 16280, 16282, 16281, 16279"
Do i really need to do this to catch relics without pickin yellow or blue grade fishes or setting it to green only enough?
Alright boys n girls.. I've tried everything I could possibly think of now. I'm on a x64 system, with Directx SDK June 2010 installed, C++ redis 2017, and exclusions set for the folder with the bot files in it, no spaces in file path.
I open R3p.BDO.Loader, wait until it tells me to open the client, open the client, log-in, click play.. the little command window appears with nothing in it, then as the little xigncode thing pops up in the corner everything instantly closes.
What am I missing? I've seen nothing else left that I've been instructed to do. Help anyone?
Please. Don't mean to be a nuisance. I've read every page in this thread and installed it all, can anyone explain why this might not be letting me load past the xigncode popup?
Everything just working fine, besides i cant find any relics and dont know why. Tried fishing north of Olvia and now i just headed into open sea with my boat from Veila. Is there anything im messing up? Where should i find most relics?
Sorry to disturb about this thing, but i cant manage to get the relics and i dont know what im missing at the moment.
i have the problem... ¿Why i dont get 30-40 relic (at lake for example)? i only get 8-10 per hour if i have a lot of luck. ¿Any idea from the pros?
There's the Lavientia's event going on which reduces the relics drop rate considerably because you're able to get only green event items in a single catch.
Sorry to disturb about this thing, but i cant manage to get the relics and i dont know what im missing at the moment
You do realize that everyone can see your name, server, location you're fishing at, your level and % and other information to easily narrow down the search for you, right? Just giving you a heads up to remove that image before someone reports you.
Otherwise, check your settings and try fishing somewhere else. Make sure you have filtered green items and check IDs
BDO-PSERVER incls. Ninja/Kuno OgreFest BDO 07/16/2016 - Black Desert - 5 Replies BDO Pserver
Stats idk? exp is pretty damn High...
Starter pack incl.
etc ?
im not the owner just found it and wanted to share
by the way post if the server works for u :) if not i may help yah :)