Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA

Discussion on Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/04/2018, 22:03   #181

elite*gold: 0
holy ***, this thing is insane.. good job man ! how high would you personally think is the chance to get banned by using this (only fishbot and speedhack for ship if no players nearby)?
Old 02/04/2018, 22:33   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
dno. describe ur exact situation. where do u fish?
I tried it fishing at random islands and ross sea with no1 around. It casts a lot of times then it finally starts fishing and when the press space bar to catch comes up it doesnt press space bar and most of time when i press space bar it doesnt register as well. i tried restarting/changing settings many times. Could it be because Im on steam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuroq View Post
Code:
  <AutoFish Enabled="1" FishDataLog="1" HighLatencyMode="0" PredictMode="1" CatchGrades="Green, Yellow" IdFilterWhite="0" IdFilterGreen="40218, 44165" IdFilterBlue="0" IdFilterYellow="29113, 16026" FamilyNameWhiteList="-" />
With these settings everything is working fine. I noticed myself that if something is not working like not picking up relic's or space issue everything u have to do is restart game and bot. I know that u can reload settings with hotkeys but somehow only restart works for fishing.
Yep I have these settings and tried restarting it many times :S. maybe cause Im on steam?
Old 02/05/2018, 10:05   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
holy ***, this thing is insane.. good job man ! how high would you personally think is the chance to get banned by using this (only fishbot and speedhack for ship if no players nearby)?
Auto-ban on next maintenance.
Old 02/05/2018, 10:11   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by amakrkr View Post
Auto-ban on next maintenance.
so what
What are you doing here????
Beat it jerk :P

hmmm small update on BDO without any info in web site hmmmmm

wired :P
Old 02/05/2018, 11:04   #185

yea would be good to know what that update did =) waiting for informations until i use this again
Old 02/05/2018, 14:23   #186

can somebody tell me how to use systemvariables im noob and i cant figure it out :P
thx in advance
Old 02/05/2018, 14:24   #187

elite*gold: 263
if i'm not wrong, just some text files got updated, still the same client version (643)
Old 02/05/2018, 15:35   #188

@ any idea how to make the hack work on Steam/whether it is compatible with steam?

or has anyone else been using it on steam please help a brother out if yall dont mind thanks!
Old 02/05/2018, 15:49   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbeta View Post
I tried it fishing at random islands and ross sea with no1 around. It casts a lot of times then it finally starts fishing and when the press space bar to catch comes up it doesnt press space bar and most of time when i press space bar it doesnt register as well. i tried restarting/changing settings many times. Could it be because Im on steam?

Yep I have these settings and tried restarting it many times :S. maybe cause Im on steam?
I have it like this and its working flauwless..?

Old 02/05/2018, 16:53   #190

Quote:
yea would be good to know what that update did =) waiting for informations until i use this again
it was an english language pack, nothing else. it might be files for the new character
___

I try to auto-snipe Kzarka Shortswords and i dont know how to make it work. if i set "IsStack=0" it is not bidding on it. If it is IsStack=1 it is bidding but only on that and nothing else below i have at autosnipe query AND the output is showing me that it bit to all of the queries below with the same bid number as the first kzarka +0 (output glitch)
I tried even like this and it didnt worked :

How should my code look like to snipe zarka shortswords from +0 to +8 ? send me a spoil please
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2018, 17:32   #191

Can u make this for supported Kr server?
Old 02/05/2018, 18:10   #192

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea1801 View Post
Can u make this for supported Kr server?
KR doesnt care about EU
but as soon as KR gets touched, they will fix everything
Old 02/05/2018, 18:27   #193

Any cool examples what to do with this thing?
Does anyone have a good trading route to lvl trading and make good money, where are not many people on?

For the fishing, i suggest to only take silver keys and relics, so grade prediction only set to green. i have about 2000 durability on rods and 44 slots for relics, done in about 90 min this way. If you also search for golden puppys you loose alot of time by acceptiong all yellow grade casts, and also im not sure if theres still golden puppys to find?
Old 02/05/2018, 18:43   #194

Quote:
Any cool examples what to do with this thing?
Does anyone have a good trading route to lvl trading and make good money, where are not many people on?

For the fishing, i suggest to only take silver keys and relics, so grade prediction only set to green. i have about 2000 durability on rods and 44 slots for relics, done in about 90 min this way. If you also search for golden puppys you loose alot of time by acceptiong all yellow grade casts, and also im not sure if theres still golden puppys to find?
cool things to do:
- speeding with your boat (sailing exp, trading with boat once you reach m10)
- fishing (relics + keys) [golden puppy event is over, so yellow isnt worth it]
- if you go into the desert for rough stones, you find it easier because the navigation
- once processing is fixed, processing ^^
Old 02/05/2018, 19:30   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabalRider1.01 View Post
cool things to do:
- speeding with your boat (sailing exp, trading with boat once you reach m10)
- fishing (relics + keys) [golden puppy event is over, so yellow isnt worth it]
- if you go into the desert for rough stones, you find it easier because the navigation
- once processing is fixed, processing ^^
Thanks for that, whats the best way to reach trading m10 asap?^^
Closed Thread