Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bithax BDO

Discussion on Bithax BDO within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/15/2016, 04:34   #241

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by f34rth3n008 View Post
1.02 is working now?
Nope, Clock and I are working on a new version tonight. It'll be done when it's done.
Old 06/15/2016, 04:47   #242

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bechy View Post
Banned now using v1.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
Nope, Clock and I are working on a new version tonight. It'll be done when it's done.
Yeah I figured that Wasnt being pushy about it. Was just wondering how he got ban if it wont even work?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2016, 07:58   #243

New v1.03 uploaded and supported.

Improved detection against Xigncode in this update.

As always, use at your own risk, but everything looks good on our end. Don't thank me much for this update, thank @.

Enjoy.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/15/2016, 09:26   #244

Sorru guys i was wrong. I used 1.02 but i get banned using previus version (1.02 doesnt work)

Never used pyx or another software
Old 06/15/2016, 09:32   #245

1.03 is also detected?
Old 06/15/2016, 10:37   #246

no security alert with new version all results went fine. Thx a bunch to you and clockwork. Keep the good work guys.
Old 06/15/2016, 10:38   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by eziq313131 View Post
1.03 is also detected?

cant u read his post? just above urs? srsly
Old 06/15/2016, 13:55   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrelle View Post
There's no patch this week until Friday, so if there's a ban wave coming it probably won't be before that. Can confirm I'm still able to log in; have never used pyx or anything else, and stopped using bithax this week. Only had 2 detections since day 1 of game - one for razer keyboard macros and one for bithax this week.
wasn't saying you was banned , but the other who posted his ban.
This conversation wasn't about you.

(but you're still right that we all maybe gonna have a surprise Friday ^^)
Old 06/15/2016, 14:15   #249

Quote:
New v1.03 uploaded and supported.

Improved detection against Xigncode in this update.

As always, use at your own risk, but everything looks good on our end. Don't thank me much for this update, thank @.

Enjoy.
Thanks! Everything looks fine, back to fishing now
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2016, 14:59   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebol4 View Post
This conversation wasn't about you.
No, no, I realised that I was just saying that he must have been doing something different to me, you and the rest of us as he was the only we know of who has actually received a permaban.
Old 06/15/2016, 20:24   #251

Hey guys, new to bdo modding (i've never used hacks/bots for black desert before) and I stumbled upon this mod package, and it looks great.

I'd love to look forward to using the captcha bypass, i'm just a bit worried because I hear some people are getting banned from using the mod.

Is there a risk of ban for using the captcha bypass? Is it that, the auto-fisher is more softcore that you can avoid ban using it, but the captcha bypass can create risk of ban?

Just need some clarification =) thanks for whoever can ease my mind.
Old 06/15/2016, 21:12   #252

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendrology View Post
Hey guys, new to bdo modding (i've never used hacks/bots for black desert before) and I stumbled upon this mod package, and it looks great.

I'd love to look forward to using the captcha bypass, i'm just a bit worried because I hear some people are getting banned from using the mod.

Is there a risk of ban for using the captcha bypass? Is it that, the auto-fisher is more softcore that you can avoid ban using it, but the captcha bypass can create risk of ban?

Just need some clarification =) thanks for whoever can ease my mind.
You've registered since 2010 and yet, here you are still asking these questions?
If you're worried even a little, just stop. If you dont want to risk your account.
I may sound rude, but face the reality. Hacking always has its consequences.
And I am sure, when someone gets banned, they will 99% blame the hack they used instead of themselves for trying not to use it in the first place.*
Old 06/15/2016, 21:59   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendrology View Post

The catcha bypass is purely for convenience - it isn't a market sniper. The people using snipers will still beat you every single time. The auto-fisher is riskier imho because noone can see you bypassing capcha but other players can see you fishing... If you are worried about a ban don't use bithax at all. Nothing is foolproof. It certainly isn't worth getting a ban just for shaving a couple of seconds off buying on the marketplace, if that's all you're after
Old 06/15/2016, 22:18   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrelle View Post
The catcha bypass is purely for convenience - it isn't a market sniper. The people using snipers will still beat you every single time. The auto-fisher is riskier imho because noone can see you bypassing capcha but other players can see you fishing... If you are worried about a ban don't use bithax at all. Nothing is foolproof. It certainly isn't worth getting a ban just for shaving a couple of seconds off buying on the marketplace, if that's all you're after
As the author, I'll echo this comment. Hacks are not safe, we, as developers of them do everything from a poor job, to an amazing job guarding our accounts and our users' accounts. We will always put users' accounts first (and by proxy, our accounts). In cases where we are trying to game the system, by hacking, we always run a risk.

I would say that clock and I have done a better job than most hacks for this game at protecting accounts, but of course take that from my biased perspective. I say that not because I know the depth of the Pyx penetration, but rather because they, days later don't have a solution to their detection that seemingly will hold through more detections ahead.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2016, 23:01   #255

Quote:
As the author, I'll echo this comment. Hacks are not safe, we, as developers of them do everything from a poor job, to an amazing job guarding our accounts and our users' accounts. We will always put users' accounts first (and by proxy, our accounts). In cases where we are trying to game the system, by hacking, we always run a risk.

I would say that clock and I have done a better job than most hacks for this game at protecting accounts, but of course take that from my biased perspective. I say that not because I know the depth of the Pyx penetration, but rather because they, days later don't have a solution to their detection that seemingly will hold through more detections ahead.
Honestly from what I have seen, I'd say you guys have done a pretty good job. This thing got detected and rather than uploading an older version that got through, you took down the link to keep it from getting further picked up. On top of that a quick fix to the detection and released shortly after the solution was found, I think you guys are the most security focused group I've seen. If this tool becomes a pay tool I'd be at the front of that line purchasing this.

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot