Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bithax BDO

Discussion on Bithax BDO within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/29/2016, 13:58   #46

elite*gold: 0
Working great as by now, the time must be stretched somehow on Minigame; looks too fast, but is effective and I like. Great work, you deserve all the stars for this.
Old 05/29/2016, 14:25   #47

elite*gold: 62
the fishing hack gives me 40-70kk a day its pretty nice for doing nothing and i wanted to get fishing master so or so, i let it 8 hours run without checking and had just like 30 relict things xD
Old 05/29/2016, 15:25   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniBlader View Post
i didnt get any dcs cuz this hack.. the hack is on since nearly 48h now
That is the case for you and your setup. I know plenty of people that are also using it with no problems. Doesn't mean my problem isn't being experienced by anyone else.

Every system is different, it may just be something on my end interfering. I
only posted my problem in case MoonDoggie or ClockWork happened to know what could be doing it.
Old 05/29/2016, 15:55   #49

I can confirm 2 back to back disconnects when I tried the autolooter at treants (multiple mob stress test) I just thought it was my ****** internet... but seeing someone else say that makes me wonder if it's truly sending too fast to spam pickup?
Old 05/29/2016, 18:36   #50

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascendism View Post
I can confirm 2 back to back disconnects when I tried the autolooter at treants (multiple mob stress test) I just thought it was my ****** internet... but seeing someone else say that makes me wonder if it's truly sending too fast to spam pickup?
I haven't seen a problem myself. I can check into it. Specific mobs I should grind for a bit?

I have no idea what's causing it but if I reproduce it I can fix it. What happens if you disable autolooter and still grind the same mobs?

Quote:
the fishing hack gives me 40-70kk a day its pretty nice for doing nothing and i wanted to get fishing master so or so, i let it 8 hours run without checking and had just like 30 relict things xD
I make about 1,000,000 in 8 hours. Without selling relics. You should find a new spot
Old 05/30/2016, 00:59   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnack View Post
Thanks for this, it saves a lot of time picking up loots and the fishing is great, however i seem to be experiencing disconnects to main menu with this turned on.

it always disconnects after a scroll boss dies and i get the loot but the money stays and if i try pick it up i d/c, also sometimes when im out grinding it will d/c.

This doesnt happen without it running.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
I haven't seen a problem myself. I can check into it. Specific mobs I should grind for a bit?

I have no idea what's causing it but if I reproduce it I can fix it. What happens if you disable autolooter and still grind the same mobs?
Not sure if you saw my post, but i had it happen twice or so while grinding helms, once or twice at other mob spots, half dozen times at bosses while doing scrolls.

I can only assume there is something causing an issue with the lag/delay, im playing from australia and i dont have the greatest internet connection.
Old 05/30/2016, 03:24   #52

Working on new features today and fixing Camouflage.

More info incoming soon.
Old 05/30/2016, 05:17   #53

Quote:
Working on new features today and fixing Camouflage.

More info incoming soon.
what sort of new features?

Quote:
What happens if you disable autolooter and still grind the same mobs?
Sorry didnt see you ask this, I turned off the autolooting, and have had no disconnects at the scroll bosses, havnt checked while grinding mobs, been afk fishing
Old 05/30/2016, 07:10   #54

Quote:

I make about 1,000,000 in 8 hours. Without selling relics. You should find a new spot
1kk = 1,000,000 , 40kk = 40.000.000

1kk for 8 hours is nothing Oo
Old 05/30/2016, 08:24   #55

Quote:
1kk = 1,000,000 , 40kk = 40.000.000

1kk for 8 hours is nothing Oo
You win this round.
Old 05/30/2016, 08:31   #56

Cool thing.... but it will be blocked when they repair anticheat soon in next 1-2 weaks. 800000 in 25-30 min.
Old 05/30/2016, 09:39   #57

couple questions. for the deleting items from fishing. is it only fish? what if i have some mark of shadows or something in my bag and inventory fills and starts deleting blue items? also what about relic shards will it delete 500k relic shard to make room for a 6k blue fish?

how does the auto looter work? does it only loot if you basically stand on top of the bags and does the looting animations and just cuts out the need to doubletap R? or does it automatically loot everyting in a large radius around you with no cooldown? basically like pets without cd?
Old 05/30/2016, 10:31   #58

No, the auto fisher hack , ONLY delete the lowest fish and trys to fish a better one

as example ; u have a white fish , bot deletes 1 and trys to catch green, blue , yellow
and then the same delete green fish and trys to get blue or yellow

relict shards DONT get deleted i had like 17 yesterday night in my iventory

nope isnt like that wiht a big radius.., but would be a idea, we could start a 5 man botparty and the main char only loots that would be nice :P
Old 05/30/2016, 11:24   #59

this hack will delit fish if imcath relic?
Old 05/30/2016, 11:32   #60

will it still work if you minimize the client to the system tray? or regular minimize? or it needs to be open and active?

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot