Sorry, but you can't tell me that 50$ for a private, undetected bot to game like bdo is a "ridiculous sub fee". Did i mention that the bot is guaranteed 1b/hr on almost every spot that is 240AP+ with yellow loot scroll?
My bad for calling you out and hurting your ego. Don't feel offended and look for something cheaper, maybe you'll find a bdo bot for 5 bucks a month. Seek help.
- Supporting new classes: Woosa, Kunoichi, Wizard. (Zerker soon)
- Pearl items auto snipe (Whenever a pearl item is listed on the marketplace bot insta snipes it)
- Added Steam client support
- Added Windows 11 support
Well, I wasn't scammed for money personally, but from what I've figured out, apparently that person literally sends screenshots of my own hack, that he is neither eligible to re-sell nor even able to get his hands on a KR build.
Well, I wasn't scammed for money personally, but from what I've figured out, apparently that person literally sends screenshots of my own hack, that he is neither eligible to re-sell nor even able to get his hands on a KR build.
Hi I've DM'd you regarding this, if you could reply when you have a chance that'd be great.
Hi I've DM'd you regarding this, if you could reply when you have a chance that'd be great.
Also got scammed lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimeit
Scam.
Well, I wasn't scammed for money personally, but from what I've figured out, apparently that person literally sends screenshots of my own hack, that he is neither eligible to re-sell nor even able to get his hands on a KR build.
[Selling] Black Desert Online (BDO) grinding bot - BDO-Slayer#3976 09/18/2021 - Black Desert Trading - 6 Replies Greetings adventurer,
BDO-Slayer is now available for 50€ -- 15 days!
Join the adventure today, BDO looks ez from here.
Discord: BDO-Slayer#3976
Current features: