Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AA made cheat for BF 2042 already

Discussion on AA made cheat for BF 2042 already within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AA made cheat for BF 2042 already

AA announce there BF 2042 cheat already.its private and invite only. what do you guys think about ? they can bypass EAC ? they can stay UD for long run or just release the cheat for more customre ? why other good providers as like x22 , PO , aimex .... cant make a cheat for this game ?

Old 11/14/2021, 06:43   #2

elite*gold: 22
Should post it in battlefield section.. But my opinion on this would be to stay away I had access to the rust hack(eac anti cheat) and I got banned just running esp, and this was last year. Maybe they did something new now but who knows.
Old 11/14/2021, 08:12   #3

I'd stay away from anything EAC related with AA, many people have received bans quickly using their cheats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic17 View Post
But my opinion on this would be to stay away I had access to the rust hack(eac anti cheat) and I got banned just running esp, and this was last year. Maybe they did something new now but who knows.
How does their invite system even work? Like once you get access you can buy each EAC supported cheat individually, or do you get full access to everything if you have their master package?
Old 11/14/2021, 08:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
I'd stay away from anything EAC related with AA, many people have received bans quickly using their cheats.

How does their invite system even work? Like once you get access you can buy each EAC supported cheat individually, or do you get full access to everything if you have their master package?
You just need to have the master package and aged account and you are in. Then you get access to all the invite only cheats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2021, 08:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic17 View Post
You just need to have the master package and aged account and you are in. Then you get access to all the invite only cheats.
Bruh, that is a terrible system, not only it makes no sense from a business perspective, but it also compromises the whole concept of private cheats, having access to all the cheats pretty much guarantees detection for most if not all of them if it gets in the wrong hands. But I guess that shows the true value of mass seller providers, it may look like a good deal to the average cheater, but most of these game they offer cheats for are not cheap and require a cheat with good security. I'd hate to buy a game for 40$ and then get banned straight away when I load a cheat.
Old 11/14/2021, 08:57   #6

Yah it's nothing special.
Old 11/14/2021, 08:59   #7
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,828
Arrow Call of Duty -> Battlefield

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2021, 10:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Bruh, that is a terrible system, not only it makes no sense from a business perspective, but it also compromises the whole concept of private cheats, having access to all the cheats pretty much guarantees detection for most if not all of them if it gets in the wrong hands. But I guess that shows the true value of mass seller providers, it may look like a good deal to the average cheater, but most of these game they offer cheats for are not cheap and require a cheat with good security. I'd hate to buy a game for 40$ and then get banned straight away when I load a cheat.
What cheat provider would you recommend for BF2042 and in general battlefield games to stay UD and bans by EAC?
Old 11/14/2021, 10:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lund5320 View Post
What cheat provider would you recommend for BF2042 and in general battlefield games to stay UD and bans by EAC?
u should check here
Old 11/14/2021, 12:09   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lund5320 View Post
I haven't played BF2042 yet so I can't really give you a name, but there are many providers that already have cheats like Proofcore or Chod.
Old 11/14/2021, 13:11   #11

AA Staff are not stupid to give invites to those who have been there for so long, they check all the logs, how many cheats of theirs you have used, your forum activity, and so on, and their EAC cheats never been detected for almost a year now, and yes you cant just go there and get into the private cheats, it takes time, there are so many members asking to get in and they are being denied [ by giving purpose of the denial ].

But there is Elusion, proofcore, if you really care for your main account and dont want to get hit by a ban hammers then try stick with the very private providers like i mentioned, if you just going with EA pro play which is 15$ then you can get a public BF cheat that you can find in here

Note: Over the years AA staff did really catch rats and dealt with them, thats why now they only give invitation to their really loyal customers who are known over the years, and their private cheats are not for sale in the first place, its just on the house for being loyal customer and following the rules, i am one of the lucky ones, and i can say i never had issue with their EAC cheats, as always most of the bans being caused by user side, i have used their apex, playing as closet very carefully and never had a ban, and for testing purpose i went full rage lol, and i got manually banned, its obvious.
Old 11/14/2021, 17:02   #12

Wouldn't waste my time with AA, any time they have attempted to make a UD product for any Battleye or EAC game it ends up being detected. Waste of time and money.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2021, 17:13   #13

elite*gold: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltons View Post
Wouldn't waste my time with AA, any time they have attempted to make a UD product for any Battleye or EAC game it ends up being detected. Waste of time and money.
Cant back that, they got a very bad history for EAC/BE even for being private/invite only.

Worst of all is that their support sucks outter **** and the cheat is possible medicore.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/15/2021, 14:56   #14

AA has a great, experienced coder - not so great support/staff
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2021, 15:46   #15

AA is great for games without EAC/BE. Not sure if I'd ever use it for anything with a proper anti cheat.