Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Battlefield
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche BF3 Trolls & Lols

Discussion on Suche BF3 Trolls & Lols within the Battlefield forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche BF3 Trolls & Lols

Hey,
da ich mein BF3 Trolling Video bald veröffentlichen will, brauche ich noch ein paar nette Gameplays! Vllt. hast du ja mal ein Gameplay aufgezeichnet in dem du irgendwen trollst!
Wäre wirklich nett, wenn du mir ein Gameplay senden könntest (noch besser wäre direkt der Troll ausgeschnitten)!
Ihr werdet natürlich in der Beschreibung des Videos erwähnt und wenn ihr wollt wird ein Link zu eurem Kanal hinzugefügt! Außerdem verlose ich unter allen die mir ein Gameplay gesendet haben eine 10€ PSC!
Wenn du interesse hast, sende mir einfach eine PN!
Old 09/06/2013, 09:52   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Battlefield

#moved
Old 09/06/2013, 17:32   #3

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,375

Da bitte melden.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lols
07/11/2011 - 9Dragons - 7 Replies
lls G1 Lame should be GLames. I got account suspension for posting that youtube video in off topic lol anyway guess when that suspension will be over? atleast didnt get that on the game oh well i dont play anymore
waaa lols
09/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTB lvl 90+ int any server pm me...
Help-lols im a big noob xD
05/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello so im Trying to get pms and gms to be able to pk in 5165 source but Im not quite sure what to do I also copy and paste peoples post in but they dont work (probably cuz copy and paste xD ) nyway Im Trying to learn how to code and add peoples codes into the source im using Also im trying to figure out how to make a pre-existing or into a normal account withought the account Deleting and the person having to start over, Im having no trouble making a none-pm/gm pre-existing account into a...
Lols Macro für Bg´s 50/50 Chance
12/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Ok i tried this out in several Bg´s now and it works pretty well hehe. open the macro console /m and create a new macro that works like this /w %t you were reported for beeing afk longer than 2 minutes, to view the current afk status of every player just reply with /afk status <Charname> Its fun to see how many idiots wrote it lols