Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conqueror Gaming is BACK

Discussion on Conqueror Gaming is BACK within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/18/2015, 07:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
The WOI link doesen't seem to work. Could you fix that?
Nevermind, I found the link on the facebook page.
Old 10/22/2015, 14:57   #17

how much pay 2 play is this WOI server ?
Old 10/22/2015, 16:11   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griin View Post
its free 2 play.
Old 11/01/2015, 13:24   #19

Quote:
do you mena pay 2 win ?
Old 11/02/2015, 07:08   #20

Quote:
It's free to play and no pay to win at all. There's nothing OP in the donations that you can't make or get yourself ingame. It's nice and balanced. :3
Old 11/07/2015, 21:11   #21

About BOI, I downloaded client and tried to run it. Launcher said, that version was good, but after I pressed "start" game didn't start. I downloaded that config file, from link in the 1st post, but nothing changed. So as for me, wasted 40 minutes.
Old 11/08/2015, 06:31   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by udarqwerty View Post
About BOI, I downloaded client and tried to run it. Launcher said, that version was good, but after I pressed "start" game didn't start. I downloaded that config file, from link in the 1st post, but nothing changed. So as for me, wasted 40 minutes.
Properts u louncer and geme.exe and unblock it..
Old 11/12/2015, 22:16   #23

Sorry to say but I'm retracting my support of this place. It was nice, but I have personal reasons and decent ones for giving up playing. It was fun, but I don't see it lasting too long. :/ I normally don't leave a server either unless I really don't see it having a future, crazy as I am...I been more times on point than not, if I'm proven wrong, I might give it another go. But truly I don't see a future too far off
Old 11/13/2015, 09:51   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieMatingCall View Post
Sorry to say but I'm retracting my support of this place. It was nice, but I have personal reasons and decent ones for giving up playing. It was fun, but I don't see it lasting too long. :/ I normally don't leave a server either unless I really don't see it having a future, crazy as I am...I been more times on point than not, if I'm proven wrong, I might give it another go. But truly I don't see a future too far off
Heh i don't wanna be rude but i'm amazed it made it this far .. i mean for the love of *** the owner didnt know how to restart the server when it crashed.

Took em 2 weeks to add some really simple items to the market and when they finally did they accidentally took out several others like gem talismans and took em 1 week to add em back .At least that's what happened on the WOI server.
Old 11/13/2015, 23:31   #25

Exactly why I'm not playing there anymore....that and some stuff that just ain't worth the trouble of bringing up.
Old 11/14/2015, 13:18   #26

ok so not everyone is that great dev as you critics are...give the guy a break , he kept his promises until now ,tho he had a hard start. im really enjoying this woi svr, no lag, no coruption, updates(even if those come a lil late). + i dont really have any choice, go play Trinity to pvp guys that gets free stuff from GMs, or go play destruction to get ban because u killed X player. ur choice, but in my opinion this is the best svr atm...peace
Old 11/19/2015, 14:22   #27

when i click launcer and play it wont open game play menu .
Old 11/23/2015, 19:05   #28

right click on the launcher, properties, General bottom and check the box unblock
Old 11/26/2015, 03:10   #29

GM GO Check BOI , That server Have Bug

GM Go fix Some problem at server have bug reforge and drop boss
Old 12/01/2015, 02:10   #30

Yeah, WOI got ****** hacked, accounts got wrecked more than likely. I was a non-donating player. I was the first on WOI there to finish my keystones set, first player to finish his lvl15 sj, had full oracles maxed gear, full deity gear all set up, **** I ****** busted my *** with mates for all ****** ruined because someone wouldn't stay the **** outta being a punkass ****** lil hacker and trying to ruin things for so many people. Get the **** over yourself and work for your own ****. ****** pathetic as **** when someone has to hack accounts for fun or because they can't get what other people have on their own or with mates because they done ****** off all the mates they did have because they were pathetic excuses for human beings.......THAT being said...Conqueror, I hope you guys get everyone back their accounts that were lost or hacked because there is a large number of people that got ****** because you guys didn't have protection against this sort of thing.