Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] BOI Private server

Discussion on [NEW] BOI Private server within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/04/2013, 10:46   #181

elite*gold: 0
It's basically free Demigod ranks. Instant Demigod rank on opening LV1 box, and then 300k Deity per day from the Glittering Medal. Basically Meso X in a matter of seconds.

Reason I did this is because we're aiming towards Arcane Realm expansion, where deity is removed from the game. So making you guys work for the Deity now when it will be removed in the Expansion we're aiming for, would be a bishy move on my part, that's why I'm giving it for free.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/04/2013, 10:51   #182

Is there any middle man authorize if ever the server is up??? and when it will happened
Old 03/04/2013, 10:54   #183

Aw, I started middleman business and now everyone wanna be mm. Anyway, I would like to be moderator on your forum if possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 10:55   #184

ok that is awsome and XD have any thought of getting 45-75 sg lil easyer?
hehe
Old 03/04/2013, 11:00   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
Technically that daily increase on the power requisite wouldn't work. I do know where you're coming from and what you mean by it, the logic is clear, but it wouldn't work. Mainly because there's new players coming in everyday, and increasing the power requisite everyday would result in a longer and longer period of time for the new players to wait for new ZEN. Unless of course you're speaking of the system in an individual-scale, because that could be possible, yet still kind of hard to measure.

The way its set now is the following:
- At least LV40 Character on Account
- At least 2h Spent online on that Character
- At least 3,000 Power (Logout to update if necessary)
- Cannot be on one of the "usual" abuse-maps (Expedition camp, etc)

So to sum it all up, it may still be possible to abuse, but having added these requisites it should at least lower the abuse by a substantial amount, because they should probably feel too lazy to keep living up to these requisites on so many accounts/characters. And even then, I also have a lot of ways to track down the abusers so there shouldn't be that big an issue, I'll just keep doing a daily check as usual.

As for people that have Messaged me continuously about Staff Member slots, please be aware that I have trust issues and I always have had, even during the last server. And because of that, it may be difficult for me to choose who I'd like to have on the team. But yes, we will be hiring Game Masters and whatnot, but more info on that will be posted on the Official Forums as well. Do keep in mind tho that I don't prioritize anyone, so regardless if you were a GM before or if you think you deserve it for whatever reason, it's rendered moot to me. I decide based on a numerous amount of applications which ones I personally think would do a good job. Friends and ex-Staff members don't get a priority either.
questions: for the zen req topic donators will still need those requirements inorder to get those daily zen or its the same as in evo/revo with auto zen drop system? if auto zen drop "can" donators still get daily zen via requesting same as in old servers? 3rd maximum accounts for donation<< cause u can also abuse using this..? 4th minimum donation expiry should effect here coz in old servers minimum donations never expires ive test it..

...make it atleast lvl80 or 90 well at that rate its still easy 4-5 run of KJ is more than lvl 40 or 1 TOB = more than lvl 40 already
.... atleast 5-6 hrs?
...... atleast 5k power? coz lvl 45 or 60 gear +7 = 3k power (not sure tho)if cant reach try to make slayer with lvl 10 grim then bug the power just to try if u can zen req using bug power

anyway we know u already.. ull do again like in revo 100+ accounts banned/ wipe everytime u check tho

what people want now is to upload ur game client so we can start downloading ~^,
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 11:40   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by joksa969 View Post
Aw, I started middleman business and now everyone wanna be mm. Anyway, I would like to be moderator on your forum if possible.
i vote against you to be Mod on Menoz's forum hope others feel same THANKS
all you did here in past Threads we opened about Menoz Private Server was arguing everyone almost and closing the threads when you felt without asking someone first
you always popped in wrong situations and never sayd something usefull
imao you're kinda selfish and trust me i don't wanna see you as Moderator on Menoz's Forum
Who feels same post here thanks again
you can flame as much as you like i don't really care i bet many on this thread feel the same as me
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2013, 11:51   #187

Its so close to being released i can feel it in my bones... its either that or i need to go to the doc... lol
Old 03/04/2013, 12:21   #188

vote ^^
can be done very easily: instead Verification IP Address, verification should be required on physical address DNS, and the problem is solved only once voting per day there is no chance to break it, already tried already seen on my WoW Server only small script and is granted, no more votes more than once per day.
Old 03/04/2013, 12:39   #189

lol you edit it im thinking how relevant ur comment ir ur quoted text.. nwey u can share that idea in menoz tho.. my idea bout voting system is... verified account can only vote? i mean only accounts that are veryfied through emails can use that vote system.. i dont think someone will make more than 100+ email add just to spam his/her account..
Old 03/04/2013, 12:43   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠stYx♠ View Post
lol you edit it im thinking how relevant ur comment ir ur quoted text.. nwey u can share that idea in menoz tho.. my idea bout voting system is... verified account can only vote? i mean only accounts that are veryfied through emails can use that vote system.. i dont think someone will make more than 100+ email add just to spam his/her account..
well there is people who make 100+ emails trust me.
Old 03/04/2013, 12:53   #191

100 emails + on each account...atleast lvl 90 char with atleast 6hrs online time and atleast 5k power? i dont think so haha.. if someone will make that just to abuse ill salute on him..
Old 03/04/2013, 12:53   #192

my opinion is first to come on server then after some active players and check how it does then make something like guard or etc just my thing only :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 13:09   #193

oops my fault that are not people that is an aliens who do not have a smarter work and they are online 24/7 make new email new accounts and characters, and all this is to show here is who I am LOOOL Believe me, there are lots of people who do it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 13:15   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik1 View Post
oops my fault that are not people that is an aliens who do not have a smarter work and they are online 24/7 make new email new accounts and characters, and all this is to show here is who I am LOOOL Believe me, there are lots of people who do it
I agree there is point in what you say

Quote:
Originally Posted by joksa969 View Post
+1 from me
Old 03/04/2013, 13:40   #195

Forum!