Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] BOI Private server

Discussion on [NEW] BOI Private server within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/04/2013, 08:04   #166

elite*gold: 0
ok i am going to sleep... hope the server is up when i wake up.
Old 03/04/2013, 08:31   #167

ready for PLAY MODE 24/7
Old 03/04/2013, 08:37   #168

ill take some boi crack..XD
Old 03/04/2013, 08:57   #169

What about the request zen system Menoz, can you make it as i sayd back there like 3 k first day 6 k next day and 12 k etc etc and so on? so that way noob alts cannot request zen unless they have 50k+ power eventually wich is hard to reach and they will fail and no abuses?
i think you can do it that way you create your account in 01-01-2014 for example you need 3 k power lvl 40 and 120 zeal if i'm correct,
then next day you want to request zen you will need to meet the requirements : 6 k power lv 80 and 240 zeal
third day you got the ideea lv 100+ 12 k power etc ... don't say lvl 100+ in 3 days on server is hard bcz is not and wasn't back there eyther
that way is hard to make an alt account and keep up with zen request you can't make alts that need to have 50 k power just for 30 k zen daily it doesn't make sense that's main omg almost so...if you can do that i'm pretty sure only 10 % of players will keep up with the requirements only to abuse the zen request system with several Alt Accounts and those players are crazy i bet

Again spank (don't hit) THANKS if like my ideea and if it's possible to apply it somehow or at least a part of it adapted to your will

I ACCEPT ONLY ADDS/ADVICES, LOWER RATE OF POWER NEEDED FOR NEXT STEP, ETC. NOT FLAMES ON THIS POST ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THOSE WHO FLAME ON MY POST HERE ARE AUTOMATICALLY ZEN ABUSERS WHICH THEY HATE THE IDEEA THEY NEED TO WORK HARD IN ORDER TO GET THINGS EASY whatever you need to add here add because when game is up few of us will have time to post on forum hehe unless you afk in maps or shops and that req zen system must be fixed once for all
i know is hard to reach power 12k on 3'rd day here without donating, even for donators is still hard to reach that , but you can come up with ideeas as well so Menoz will figure if he can do such "unbreakable" zen request system on his server ... don't flame please thx

( i know several players in Evo and Revo that had 10+ accounts only to request zen daily and that's a fact they are near to donators as zen amount, i don't say i can't run 5 acc same time or i can't create more than 10 accounts, but is sad to see how abusers get on top without some work or some donations and that's why Menoz tryed to make an unbreakable req zen system ,he is aware too )
P.S. : Many will flame here and keep an eye on me but trust me the name in this forum and the date i joined here, has nothing to do with my IGN in Evo server or Forum back there i never use EPVPERS nicknames on the forums in other games mmorpg's forums or servers because i'm here for other reasons ... sorry Herowe but i know you can't remember the inductee named Sabiutza ,back there in Evo, because he never existed there hehe... i was under several names there as main and alts but never use the nicknames from forums in games i just prefer to be anonymous

that's how internet works ... never post real IGN names and you are safe from haters i prefer to manipulate them rather than becoming an outsider that's just me :P - only few will understand that
Old 03/04/2013, 09:10   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabiutza View Post
What about the request zen system Menoz, can you make it as i sayd back there like 3 k first day 6 k next day and 12 k etc etc and so on? so that way noob alts cannot request zen unless they have 50k+ power eventually wich is hard to reach and they will fail and no abuses?
i think you can do it that way you create your account in 01-01-2014 for example you need 3 k power lvl 40 and 120 zeal if i'm correct,
then next day you want to request zen you will need to meet the requirements : 6 k power lv 80 and 240 zeal
third day you got the ideea lv 100+ 12 k power etc ... don't say lvl 100+ in 3 days on server is hard bcz is not and wasn't back there eyther
that way is hard to make an alt account and keep up with zen request you can't make alts that need to have 50 k power just for 30 k zen daily it doesn't make sense that's main omg almost so...if you can do that i'm pretty sure only 10 % of players will keep up with the requirements only to abuse the zen request system with several Alt Accounts and those players are crazy i bet

Again spank (don't hit) THANKS if like my ideea and if it's possible to apply it somehow or at least a part of it adapted to your will
well this is a good idea but once the power lvl reached max possible for a player then ppl can just work on alts to get them powered up.

like say my main is 50k power and it is max for zen request i can make an alt and get it to 50k and so on...

where ever there are free zen there will be abusers there is no way around it
Old 03/04/2013, 09:24   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrindersardar View Post
well this is a good idea but once the power lvl reached max possible for a player then ppl can just work on alts to get them powered up.

like say my main is 50k power and it is max for zen request i can make an alt and get it to 50k and so on...

where ever there are free zen there will be abusers there is no way around it
True i won't deny that, but your alt is more like " An Alt" to have fun with and play with when get bored of your main am i right? i had several like you back there in server when got bored i switched that's all ... but still you can't create and upgrade 10 alts just to abuse the system that's insane noone ever can get 10 alts till lvl 130+ and 50 k power only to receive 300.000 zen daily gathered from all and abuse system... honestly for those 300 k zen you would prefer to donate 10 USD and make 2 alts for shop instances/farm etc but not for abusing the system, that's what i try to point out to have 3 alts is ok but is hard to make them all 50k power
Imagine how much time consuming raising alts till 50k power will be i think that will dicourage the abusers and like i sayd back there, only 10 % of abusers from last Evolution server will manage to abuse the new system and we don't care if 10% slip through the fence without being detected we care for the 90% that play fair and square now and we are glad we managed to stop them the 10% could be called collateral damage and we can forget about them
in the long run YES you can have after 6 months of gameplay(eventually donation) you can also have 10 alts 50 k power and try to req zen on each is true, but that is kinda late ... after 6 months here trust me those 300 k zen you gather from all alts will represent 10 % again from your daily income as Zen/Coins you get from vending/selling gems etc whatever so it won't worth even in long run ... well hope you guys all get my point my english is pretty bad sorry for mistakes in post i try to edit but i'm bored to read all i write ...pls stop me i write too much just come up with ideeas and i will hit Thanks button instead of reply is easyer for me hehe i'm lazy i must admit it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 09:34   #172

cmonn menoz lets hit the ball and roll it down the ile to the other left pag. yup thats how frmblistingly exitude i amm
Old 03/04/2013, 09:36   #173

and maybe menoz you can add SG 45,60, and 75 for some level up boxes 90 need to farm same with 100 and 115..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 09:40   #174

Menoz still in School guys, it monday. let him has RL first .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 09:44   #175

yes that would be kewl ..by the time i reached lvl 60,75,90,115 i never have a complete set of sg and u lvl so fast mught as well give 45-75 sg some how it get trashed after using it anyway and those hardcore games..<<<<<< asmyself will be playing 8+ hour a day i will pass lvl 45 no prb but i still would like 45 sg set hehe so i can use it to 75 set if i cant get 60 u know somthing like that just to help newbies and uber players..and u all got great suggestions like mine..:P

lol no tike form rl ..:P jk took me a wile to find was RL was on google lol..
Old 03/04/2013, 09:54   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabiutza View Post

I ACCEPT ONLY ADDS/ADVICES, LOWER RATE OF POWER NEEDED FOR NEXT STEP, ETC. NOT FLAMES ON THIS POST ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THOSE WHO FLAME ON MY POST HERE ARE AUTOMATICALLY ZEN ABUSERS WHICH THEY HATE THE IDEEA THEY NEED TO WORK HARD IN ORDER TO GET THINGS EASY whatever you need to add here add because when game is up few of us will have time to post on forum hehe unless you afk in maps or shops and that req zen system must be fixed once for all
i know is hard to reach power 12k on 3'rd day here without donating, even for donators is still hard to reach that , but you can come up with ideeas as well so Menoz will figure if he can do such "unbreakable" zen request system on his server ... don't flame please thx

( i know several players in Evo and Revo that had 10+ accounts only to request zen daily and that's a fact they are near to donators as zen amount, i don't say i can't run 5 acc same time or i can't create more than 10 accounts, but is sad to see how abusers get on top without some work or some donations and that's why Menoz tryed to make an unbreakable req zen system ,he is aware too )
P.S. : Many will flame here and keep an eye on me but trust me the name in this forum and the date i joined here, has nothing to do with my IGN in Evo server or Forum back there i never use EPVPERS nicknames on the forums in other games mmorpg's forums or servers because i'm here for other reasons ... sorry Herowe but i know you can't remember the inductee named Sabiutza ,back there in Evo, because he never existed there hehe... i was under several names there as main and alts but never use the nicknames from forums in games i just prefer to be anonymous

that's how internet works ... never post real IGN names and you are safe from haters i prefer to manipulate them rather than becoming an outsider that's just me :P - only few will understand that

Technically that daily increase on the power requisite wouldn't work. I do know where you're coming from and what you mean by it, the logic is clear, but it wouldn't work. Mainly because there's new players coming in everyday, and increasing the power requisite everyday would result in a longer and longer period of time for the new players to wait for new ZEN. Unless of course you're speaking of the system in an individual-scale, because that could be possible, yet still kind of hard to measure.

The way its set now is the following:
- At least LV40 Character on Account
- At least 2h Spent online on that Character
- At least 3,000 Power (Logout to update if necessary)
- Cannot be on one of the "usual" abuse-maps (Expedition camp, etc)

So to sum it all up, it may still be possible to abuse, but having added these requisites it should at least lower the abuse by a substantial amount, because they should probably feel too lazy to keep living up to these requisites on so many accounts/characters. And even then, I also have a lot of ways to track down the abusers so there shouldn't be that big an issue, I'll just keep doing a daily check as usual.

As for people that have Messaged me continuously about Staff Member slots, please be aware that I have trust issues and I always have had, even during the last server. And because of that, it may be difficult for me to choose who I'd like to have on the team. But yes, we will be hiring Game Masters and whatnot, but more info on that will be posted on the Official Forums as well. Do keep in mind tho that I don't prioritize anyone, so regardless if you were a GM before or if you think you deserve it for whatever reason, it's rendered moot to me. I decide based on a numerous amount of applications which ones I personally think would do a good job. Friends and ex-Staff members don't get a priority either.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/04/2013, 10:01   #177

yay menz u got any news on server for all your lovely followers..<3 i have been checking to see any news all past week .. and that sounds like a great way to get zen
Old 03/04/2013, 10:22   #178

are you will putting middle mans in your server????
Old 03/04/2013, 10:30   #179

one question? are there any changes done to the demigod/deity/scenario part? cause i dislike farming mobs for scenario quests
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 10:31   #180

same lolol i agree much
Thanks
1 User