Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] BOI Private server

Discussion on [NEW] BOI Private server within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/03/2013, 20:41   #136

elite*gold: 0
<3 i got 8954 mb left till 19th so hope i can dl client when comes out hehe
cause when im on boi 24 hr = 200-300mb each day
Old 03/03/2013, 20:47   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawsclues View Post
XD i hope i can dl client i have satilite with a 10GB cap l0l but i will download this and then BUY TOKENS if i have to ~!!~~~~
sorry man,but that means you can download with max 10 Gb on peak?
that's awesome ...
again pls don't flame was a question i'm terribly curious ... thanks in advance
and one more curiosity so i won't double post/edit ,pls can you provide an average monthly fee on your ISP? just average informative not need to be real , just curious man thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrindersardar View Post
well get this... i hear of evo start playing and 1 day later server shuts down.. i am bummed.
then i hear about boi pvp i play for 2 days and server shut down...
bummedX2 lol i hope this server will stay for a long time cuz i am gonna give up on boi if it dosent
your luck is gonna be changed mate... trust me on that one , i've played Boi looong time on several Pservers ... all lasted max 1 year. i was there since the beginning of them, some are still running but not worth to mention here because they run without many players on hehe or something near to that(death), and this server will last some ,only AllMighty God knows and Allmighty Donators and not to forget Allmighty Menoz knows how much will last this one ... since is a free server with free zen daily , but why i ask you to believe me a bit is the fact that Shijie's servers of Boi THANKS to MENOZ was the most populated PrivateServer in the history of Pservers of Boi and at the end the cap max players (active players not mention average of 5 x alts they had each) -trust me on that- was higher than Official-Retail Battle of Immortals ...
and that's a fact in 8 months Shijie and Menoz managed to make an active community that was bigger than any other and if Menoz's server will be up at least half of the players that were back there will join and only God knows what will be...special Thanks to the Donators on the new server they will keep the server up after the first month payed host ...
I'm here for fun as stated before and i will enjoy the server like everyone else does pls no flames this time but still spank the THANKS button like there is no tomorrow for the poor button if you feel me deep in ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by infiniti9189 View Post

P.S. the dude earlier in posts, i dont remember his name now that was trolling and being a hypocrite... GTFO, we don't want ppl like you here, we are all having a good time and then ppl like you jump in here and talk trash/flame/make fools of yourselves, so please just leave if you are gonna be a d-bag.
hope is not me ... sorry if i was rude back there or in another thread ... hope not me... i troll sometimes but only when i get high ... in past posts i was pretty high i must admit it ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2013, 21:24   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabiutza View Post
hope is not me ... sorry if i was rude back there or in another thread ... hope not me... i troll sometimes but only when i get high ... in past posts i was pretty high i must admit it ...
Nope it was Jinn88.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2013, 22:24   #139

Menoz put the server up and running now whyle everyone on this thread sleeps muahhahah joking
Old 03/03/2013, 23:38   #140

im with dish.net i have 20GB plan 1 month 2AM-8AM is 10 gb free and other 10 GB called "anytime" it sucks but all i can get out here with my parents..:P
Old 03/04/2013, 00:29   #141

aham thankyou, still a good plan , but you can try this:
when server goes up and you can download it, take a memory stick of 4 Gb max no need more and go to an Internet cafe or some friend nearby whom internet traffic is not monitorised when he downloads and get the client on memory stick and install it on your home, that way you will not lose 2 Gb of traffic and you can use those to upkeep your connection for the next 2 weeks you have till 10 Gb resets again...hope it helps
Old 03/04/2013, 00:48   #142

Just spent the last few hours working around the windows & linux box. All I can say is that we learn new things everyday....

Anyway, I'm currently in-game viewing the existing eight realms and am now applying some security measures to the actual gameservers which will prevent any use of the developer commands (No, even GMs can't use them).

Also finished up the Daily ZEN stuff, so it properly resets everyday at midnight. Set up a Ticket Support system as well.

We're getting close now, eh!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/04/2013, 01:04   #143

hurry up slowpoke <3
Old 03/04/2013, 02:04   #144

wow almost there hope today it will be a release
Old 03/04/2013, 02:08   #145

Been playing Genesis for so long...looking forward to this server.
Old 03/04/2013, 02:23   #146

aww man im dying for menoz server WTH.. *everyone does i guess xD ROFLMAO
Old 03/04/2013, 02:59   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolicious View Post
hurry up slowpoke <3
go to sleep
Old 03/04/2013, 03:01   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by geritba View Post
go to sleep
hahaha love <3 its 3am your time :P u go sleep xD

and come help me wif my german hw x.x
Old 03/04/2013, 03:05   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolicious View Post
hahaha love <3 its 3am your time :P u go sleep xD
ok love im out..sleep is calling <3
(MENOZ hurry up )
Old 03/04/2013, 03:36   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
Just spent the last few hours working around the windows & linux box. All I can say is that we learn new things everyday....

Anyway, I'm currently in-game viewing the existing eight realms and am now applying some security measures to the actual gameservers which will prevent any use of the developer commands (No, even GMs can't use them).

Also finished up the Daily ZEN stuff, so it properly resets everyday at midnight. Set up a Ticket Support system as well.

We're getting close now, eh!
very glad to hear all of this. we appreciate your hard work your putting in for us menoz. Mostly glad to hear the developer commands are being removed. =) Are you going to do the realm 9 that is pure pvp everywhere? really liked that idea as it was basically a TW all week long as Guilds could basically fight to control their own realm... depending upon how people look at it. Anyways, i thought it was a great idea and loved the realm 9. anyone that agrees thanks my post to show menoz your support on this subject?
Thanks
1 User