Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 10:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ShijieGames] Menoz's Explanation - ARFund & Fire

Discussion on [ShijieGames] Menoz's Explanation - ARFund & Fire within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/18/2013, 05:03   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gackpoo View Post
Both were wrong. One admitted he did against the rules while the other didnt bother to say anything. What else is there to say. Evo n revo is gone. End of story.
I fully agree.
Old 02/18/2013, 05:46   #302

Definition of DONATION- a free contribution : gift

1. No one bought anything or is owed a **** thing. Shijie can do whatever the hell he wants with HIS money. Everyone willingly and freely GAVE to him, over and over, for months and months and months, and DUH he made money off it >.> Did it really take 8 months for you all to figure it out? and fact is, despite the numerous scandals and inconsistancies within the game, the server was still fun, successful, and running til all of you children went emo, and wasted all your time playing each other instead of the game.

2. Menoz' attempt at being diplomatic with his post is only him confirming what I've known him to be this whole time. He lies, he sneaks, he'll make adjustments in game to benefit him and his friends, and now after destroying everyone's game, he's gonna take more money from everyone... again... in the midst of all this drama. What a jerk, honestly.

-on a side note- Menoz you really were able to make the game fun. You had some great ideas and features that made the servers extremely popular. You prolly should've just demanded a fair share of the excess money Shijie took in. You would have deserved it, and with Shijie taking on 4 servers at the time, he wouldn't have been able to afford to lose you.

3. Neither of you own sht. PWI owns it all.

Any server willing to take in, what, $40,000(somewhere around that probably? more?) is gonna end up being all about making money. I'm pretty sure no one's gonna deny people's donations after their goals are met. >.> If it was just about a fair game then Shijie and Menoz and buttkiss crew wouldn't have ruined it for everyone else playing.

Why couldn't you arrogant people have worked out a good system of pay between you all and take pride in a nice server? Donations should've been server first, then divide what was offered to you past that. Might have been a better option considering the servers were making good money, and the staff could've been happy, and we would've been happy playing.

Anyone who can't understand that then GG.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/18/2013, 06:08   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragehat View Post
Definition of DONATION- a free contribution : gift

Anyone who can't understand that then GG.

Definition of DONATION - a gift in order to make you popular or gain benefits in real life as well as in games (items , extra stats, popularity also etc.) so basically read my previous fkn posts noobs and you'll understand that noone deserves REFUNDS since they all received theyr ZEN and ITEMS in time and they used them in-game so you all gained the benefits of being DONATOR at the time being, servers are FKN closed so live with it and that noob with his WoW game GTFO and play it solo i don't donate on online games and i will play WoW when it will be free-to-play and that will happen soon for your info ) ...
WTF they whine about it YOU OWN NOTHING WHEN JOIN AN ONLINE MMORPG ALL CHARACTERS ACCOUNTS AND ITEMS ASSOCIATED TO THOSE ACCOUNTS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE SERVER OWNER ARGUE THAT IF CAN ! is not a FKN SaveGame File that Owner, in this case Shijie, will pass through E-mail or other upload methods to the DONATORS so they can still keep theyr belongings in the game they previously played on that server WTF
Basically requesting for refunds or other methods to regain the money back is USELESS since you all benefit of the donations(free at will gifts to the server owner or pockets in order to gain benefits in-game)
Time to move on, all servers are fkn closed forever and next time when join another Private server think twice or 3 times, as i stated in previous posts, before DONATING unless you have nothing to do with your money whatever currency is, but in that case you won't ask for refunds so i stated this to the ex-Donators that still think they can get theyr money back ... Good Luck

And don't forget to hit THANKS
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2013, 06:14   #304

Don't argue about things you don't know.

It's called donation fund fraud or smth like that. Still a fraud.

For example, if someone pops up on your door and asks you to donate money to the war veterans, okey you give him a few bucks. Then IF it turns out that the money was used on apple products -> the collector has commited a crime, called fraud. Get it ?
Old 02/18/2013, 06:15   #305

They knowingly donated to an illegal gamaing server. pretty sure they had a good idea their donation could be misused.

if some 50 year old guy comes to my door claiming to be a girl scout and asks for a donation and i give it well...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2013, 06:16   #306

In criminal law, a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is fraudulent. The specific legal definition varies by legal jurisdiction. Fraud is a crime, and also a civil law violation. Defrauding people or entities of money or valuables is a common purpose of fraud.

Edit: If the arcane realm fund truly was a donation fund check dis out gang:

The most basic rule of fundraising is that the donors must actually give away funds. They cannot receive goods and services in return for their gifts, nor can they obtain dividends on their investment. Donors can receive recognition and small tokens of appreciation, but if they receive a monetary return for the donation, they will lose their tax deduction, and the nonprofit organization could lose its tax exemption. I couldn't give a rats *** if you guys think it's this or that, but the criminal ( Julian Miller ) stated that it is an " Arcane realm fund ".

Therefore, the jurisdictional definition of an actual donation does not apply here which makes it actually selling a product rather than taking donations.

To repeat myself: Law studies pay off.

Edit2: Seems like I was partially wrong on my previous reply. Nevertheless, the above is correct.
Old 02/18/2013, 06:31   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhiss View Post
Don't argue about things you don't know.

It's called donation fund fraud or smth like that. Still a fraud.

For example, if someone pops up on your door and asks you to donate money to the war veterans, okey you give him a few bucks. Then IF it turns out that the money was used on apple products -> the collector has commited a crime, called fraud. Get it ?
Were you all really so blind to see this wasn't coming? Yet how much money did people willingly give out? There's no refund for stupid sorry.

Maybe if Shijie was a legit business with a legit product you could cry more Q.Q (if it's even possible Q.Q)

You don't willingly give a dealer 20 bucks for crack, then run to the cops and say he stole your money when you get baking soda. Get it?

and I'm not defending either side

you're all pieces of poo throwing pieces of poo at each other and i'm adding my sht to the sht storm
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2013, 06:32   #308

Quote:
In criminal law, a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is fraudulent. The specific legal definition varies by legal jurisdiction. Fraud is a crime, and also a civil law violation. Defrauding people or entities of money or valuables is a common purpose of fraud.

Edit: If the arcane realm fund truly was a donation fund check dis out gang:

The most basic rule of fundraising is that the donors must actually give away funds. They cannot receive goods and services in return for their gifts, nor can they obtain dividends on their investment. Donors can receive recognition and small tokens of appreciation, but if they receive a monetary return for the donation, they will lose their tax deduction, and the nonprofit organization could lose its tax exemption. I couldn't give a rats *** if you guys think it's this or that, but the criminal ( Julian Miller ) stated that it is an " Arcane realm fund ".

Therefore, the jurisdictional definition of an actual donation does not apply here which makes it actually selling a product rather than taking donations.

Edit2: Seems like I was partially wrong on my previous reply. Nevertheless, the above is correct.
Donating to a private server running stolen intellectual property is your own risk. Doubt any court of law anywhere gonna help you there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2013, 06:33   #309

Quote:
You mean copy paste skills
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2013, 06:46   #310

Why do you think lawyers make so much money ? They know where to look. No one in the world knows all the laws, but some know where to find what they are looking for. Again out of topic completely, I'm still on skype under the name of BigPaaryna if you want to discuss about the above.
Old 02/18/2013, 06:50   #311

Quote:
Why do you think lawyers make so much money ? They know where to look. No one in the world knows all the laws, but some know where to find what they are looking for. Again out of topic completely, I'm still on skype under the name of BigPaaryna if you want to discuss about the above.
*Lost* what does this have to do with anything here? why would anyone want to talk to you on skype either? bizarre.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2013, 06:50   #312

Quote:
Yea goodluck with that then. Get all the money back and use it for a new server where you swear it belongs.

Please bringith us all justice from the evil empire that is Shijie and deliver the money where it belongs all knowing saint lawyerman sir, amen
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2013, 06:53   #313

I couldn't give a **** about anyone's personal donations, if I did I would have made 3rd party fraud reports to the police of each country where people donated from. I care about one thing, Shijie stole money, he should be punished for that. Since this has turned out to be a trollthread I'll let you fight eachother since no one here has anything actually important or related to say. ttfn
Old 02/18/2013, 09:24   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by gackpoo View Post
Both were wrong. One admitted he did against the rules while the other didnt bother to say anything. What else is there to say. Evo n revo is gone. End of story.
agreeeeddddddd

this thread more like
DEBATE CLASS

sry out of Discussion

wanna see more debating CLub to be here Tolololololol
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2013, 09:38   #315

Can i be one member of your debate trolling class plzzzz... i will gladly join, and as usual don't forget to hit THANKS
Let the Flaming continue Sir !
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread